Some server changes i wanna make

Best answers
Is there a way you could disable the "powerup" (ki regain) button when you create a server? I would like to play without it. And also, could you increase how quick your ki regains? Lastly, could it be done so your characters have a huge ki pool, so you just do one big powerup and fight longer?
If it requires amx or admin mod then that's fine

Best answers
Er, make the gameplay a little different? It's how i'd like to play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its quite simple really

u dont

cause its just not possible to do it with out like decompileing esf and adding something like this in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could probably make an amx mod script or something to do it, but it really sounds stupid.

Best answers
I find it a bit stupid really. Powerups are a flaw in an enemy's defence, so the whole point of wasting your ki is that you leave a doorway for an enemy strike. Besides these changes a slightly too daft.

Best answers
That would make the game waaay different. you would have to conserve energy though, that would be more strategic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strategic, but boring. Wont be moving much will you?

Best answers
why not change the fact that character can fly?
it is quite annoying...
both ideas (mine and yours) will require to change the entire game so i think it is a bad idea

Best answers
then its a hower gameplay, i think.
the most will do nochting and swoop when the enemy did it already. and the first one, who is hit by his enemy will loose, cuz he have not enough ki.
and when he spawns he can kill the enemy. only 4 good plyers, which arent howing is this option funny. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom