Comparison, help me decide.

Best answers
Hey guys, I took a look at my current sig and thought maybe it needed re-vamping.

Current;

Version 2.0;

So, do you guys like the new one, or should I keep my current sig?

Best answers
I say go with the Version 2.0 I think that one looks betterthan your current one.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would go with the one youre already using. You can see more with the new version, but I like the lighter version more.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New one... definately. It has a cleaner look.

1.7/10
2.8/10

Best answers
Hmm, this is really tough... valid reasons to use the brushed one, but also some good reasons to keep the original. I dunno what to do people... maybe a poll or something.

Best answers
I say use em both! lol. Hmm... IMO theyre both equal. It doesnt matter which one.. Then again, using the new one now would be nice cause itll spice up your sig for a little.. and you could switch em up every once and then.

Best answers
Ok so, four votes to keep the current sig, and four votes to use the new one. Lmao. I'm in the dark here. Guess I'll hold on to the original for now. Thanks for your 'help' everyone lol :p

Best answers
I would suggest that you keep your current one. It has a much cleaner and more peaceful look than the second one. The second one is also nice but the first one just appeals more to me.

Best answers
Alright, looks like I'm keeping the current one, thank you to everyone for your helpful opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom