A question about Transformation and a suggest

Best answers
Hi!! I´ve a question.... How many transformations are for each char? What do i have to do to transform faster? Cause it´s too slowly, i mean yo have to spend a long time to be able to transf.
And why don´t "mappers", people who make maps, doesn´t do a fully destroyable map and with people in cities..walking in cars...inside the flats...but... when the figth start.. every one run scaring...., and you can eliminate them...and bad guys,bots from the bad team, could be the only ones who can kill aumatilly...but you could do it to... if you want.. i thik it could do the game beter...
thanks and plz replay me!! thanks!

Best answers
okay?!

well first able you have qustion(s)

next 2 transformations for each one wait till 1.3 there will be 3

second the fastest way to get the reguierd pl for the transformation is to getter all 7 dragon balls

next this is aint the super game if you wanna games with cars and ppl buy vice city but thats aint it and maybe if you wanna ask if its posible talk to the admin maybe he can explain you ore make it but i dont belive its possible well good luck thats all that i can help you;))

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are currently 1 transform for each player, later in 1.3 there will be 2 or 3 transforms.....the easy ways of getting Pl is editing a superbot to 99 million, let them come in the game and just prepunch him a few times and u got 5 million in no time (faster then db's even)

about the map idea, i dont think HL will be able to support something liek this, and if it could this would make incredible FPS and Ping decreases for some ppl, so this is a bad idea to put in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom