Lets talk about krillen

Should Krils normal form get buffed(pl,hp, and mele wise)

• ya!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
he is waay to hard to trans with, and is very overshadows by boo, who isnt much slower then kril while transed, has mor hps, and can get cookies to reheel his insane hps. and thats only when there transed, kril is no compatishion to boo while in norm, also boo gets pl alot faster 2, and even for a pro, hes not worth the time or effort. So whos up for buffing his norm form! yes i know that in 1.2.1 pl gain from melle wil get buffed, mor reason to use boo as he lives longer and melles more, and if u kil the target your tryen 2 eat, then it won't mater as much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reason krillin has such a high pl because of his insane trans speed, he's unbeatable in the meelee range as he is too damm fast to catch, thus a high pl makes it work working up to =)

Best answers
boo has 320,mor hps, and starts off with a higher pl.

kril has 350 transed,boo has 320

boo has 220 in norm,kril has 150 or somen like that

also donuts giv 100k each

also boo has 160 in norm compared to krils 100

kril starts off with 600,000,boo 12,000,50
nuf said

Best answers
Krillin is just fine i like woring to get a new level make the game not to piont less if you no what i mean krillin is one of the best.

Best answers
Krillin is just fine. He has Instagib and homing missles. Plus he gets the insane speed.

Best answers
the reason krillin transforms is so far off is because he only has 1 "transformation". i guess itll make more sense when 1.3 comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nullzero said:
What does Krillin's Solar Flare do anyway?
Same thing gokus does, blinds people.

And i do think krillen normal speed should be beefed up or give him like a million to start with, even when i play him in a newb server and beam spam its very hard to get him transed.

Best answers
I think all of Krillin moves, health and speed is cool, but his trans power could be lowered a little, like 2.5 mil or sumthing

Best answers
mystic krillin looks so cool.
but its kinda weird how his clothes change
and he grows hair.

and realy its more like future krillin coz thats
wot he looks like at the world tournament when goku returns from outworld.

Best answers
You do realise there auctually never was a mystic krillin right...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
yeah idk how that name came up..just like "ussj" =_=...

USSJ never was just made up...When Vegeta fights Cell Form 2, he calls him self an Ultra SSJ or something like that. I think when krillin becomes mystic, its when that big, giant, old namek released his hidden potential...but i don't really know why he wears those clothes though, maybe they couldn't think of a different skin ?

Best answers
Super Charger said:
mystic krillin looks so cool.
but its kinda weird how his clothes change
and he grows hair.

and realy its more like future krillin coz thats
wot he looks like at the world tournament when goku returns from outworld.
Mystic Krillin is that krillin you say (at the buu saga)

Best answers
I think krillin is the most useless character. First off, he's the weakest character in DBZ, Yamcha is probably better than him. IMO he should be taken right out of the game to make room for better characters like androids and cooler etc.

Yet unfortunatley he will probably be left in...

I think his trans level should be about 1.4 mill, make his power multiplier 1.5, make his speed only like 250 like trunks, and 130 hp. None of this 350 crap.. wtf is that hes faster than super saiyans..

thats my rant

SPELLING: Sorry mad spelling mistakes make me mad

Its Buu not Boo,
Krillin Not Krillen.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*blinks* Krillen has always been stronger and a better fighter than Yamcha, he's second only to Tien and it's my belief that this, along with his substantial amount of signature moves, is the reason that he is in ESF. I'd also like to point out that the so-called 'better characters' you mentioned use only the most basic moves - they're boring.

Krillen's speed balances him out against the Saiyans and Piccolo; he only has one transformation while the rest will soon have multiple ones and his only transformation is very hard to get to.

I question your suggestions, you're answer to trying to improve a character you don't like is to weaken him until he's completely useless. o_O

Edit: Technically it's Kuririn but thats not really important..

Best answers
I just hate him, he pissed me off in the show lol...iunno its just something i dont like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like buu, lets kick him out too.
But seriously, krillin was one of the main characters in dbz, i definitly think he should be kept in.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he had his potential powers unlocked on namek... every1 forgets that, thats why he's "mystic", these trans words hold no meaning, mystic gohan or USSJ was never mentioned in the series or the manga, it was just an acended super saiyajin, even cell can do the same (not sure if its in the anime but cell can pump his muscles up bigger than trunks ussj, he does it to prove a point to trunks, then trunks gives up). Anyway back on topic, krillin is pretty useless, but other than the other characters already in esf, there isnt really any1 else in dbz who u could include. His high pl trans puts me off from using him, because time is always against me, and i find it hard to trans with a lot of players (cept gohan and trunks, within 5 mins will do for them) krillin just got scatter beam.... nothin else really, cept his speed after his trans, i hate usin him.

Best answers
Yeah, Krillin doesn't need to be worrying about lacking power level before transforming, scatter beam can get you ALOT of power level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom