Tien's transformations ???

Best answers
Does version 1.3 include Tien's transformations too ?

I've never seen Tien transforming in DBZ ...
I think he'll be just like Piccolo ... nothing happens to his look.

Tell me if u know something about Tien's transformation, please ...

Best answers
well, i don't know if he'll transform in it, but if so he could have a clothing change, like krillin. He could start in his green outfit, and then go into the blue and white one he wears in android saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trans wise, he should be clothed in any of the styles (white tanktop, half sash, buu cape) and for the trans he should become topless like the cell saga makes sence if it was the buu saga clothing to start with, since it'll be like piccolo's cape, weight training, another thing he did is the 4 arms trans in DB, nothing much, just gets 4 arms to pwn people with, only problem is that its a git to animate =)

Best answers
you could use one of his moves as a transformation...i forgot the name...but in the move he grows an extra pair of arms..but that was in DB so i dont know if that would be put in...you could instead have 1 stage with his third eye closed...then he opens it in the next....and his perfect would be maybe a 2x multiplier.

Best answers
i think at first he will have a shirt then in the next he will take the shirt off and next you will some thing like that

Best answers
mabye he will hav his eye close and then open when he trans?
or the shirt rip off thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom