Trans-killing

Do you kill people when they are transforming?

• Always!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes.

• Never!!

• Total voters
Best answers
People complains all the time if you attack them when transforming, so I'd like to know what is the forum's ppls opinion about this.
I at first never attacked when transforming, I considered it very lame and noobish, and got very pissed when somebody did this. But now I do (not always though, depends on situations) but in an all against all, I do this, because I consider that it's very logical that you have to hide from the enemy to transform and gain more PL.
Isn't it a bit stupid just to be figthing and say "oops there ya go, he's transforming! I'll stop and watch how he powers up to kick meh ass all around the map" :fight:
I say to all those who complain to this: "PEOPLE Z WAS MADE TO TRANSFORM AND X TO QUIT TRANSFORMING" Just ask ya little heads why :rolleyes:
So I'd like to know what you ppl think, why sould peeps trans-kill or why should they not.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do it whenever I feel it's appropriate. It bothers me when people choose Gohan and try to transform at 1 million Pl, then complain when I "trans-kill" them, like it wasn't the smart thing to do.

Best answers
I typically don't go to servers where transkilling is allowed, just because I don't do it myself (I think it's rude, and I like a challenge) and I hate it when people are tryin to beam me to death while I'm trans'ing.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i trans kill in free for alls etc wen the time is rite and yea if im goin to transform ill hide

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll usually transkill either if the guy is trying to trans during a fight or if he's just an ass.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ill transkill if they 'transblock'

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do sometimes, especially when people pick Trunks or Gohan and transform as soon as they can, like Sonic said. There's a reason why transforms take less time when your PL is higher.

Best answers
one time when i was playing, this guy had a high ki lvl, so when he transed, ther was no yellow light, so i thought he was just standing there, so i shot a beam and he died, and he says he was transing, and he keeps picking on me and transkilling me on purpose, i accidentaly transkilled him, but he was doing it on purpose everytime, and going for me everything, i think u should be invincible when u trans

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hahaha ive done tht b4, some n00b came on the serva and went for me only cause i was the strongest and he used frieza disk on me bout 3 times b4 i decided i was goin after him only. Its anoyin wen people trans kill but everyone does it so meh

Best answers
I dont see what the big deal is.

I have been saying this since 1.1, transforming is a PRIVELEDGE, not a right

If im your enemy, why should i let you get the upper hand? If you want to transform, go hide somewhere and do it, dont expect me to just let you transform as soon as you spawn.

Once i was playing esf on a ToM map, i was goku, and i was fighting trunks 1v1
not to brag, but i was better than he was.(not by a great amount, but significantly) I had just thrown him into the ground, and he got up and started to transform. Needless to say i handed him his ass on a platter of kiblasts followed by kamehameha a la carte. He began to whine about me transkilling him. He spawned near me and instantly began to transform, so i killed him again.

I guess my point is that you should use common sense when transforming, and not ***** when someone takes advantage of your weakness. I know that ESF isnt designed for stealth, and the scouter coupled with the long transform time at lower levels makes it diffucult to transform, but at least try to hide and dont expect people to just hand over that super saiyan or mystic krillin.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
say your my enemy in the game. hell of course im going to let you transform. because the stronger you are. that means more pl for me if your stronger than me. understand? thats why i dont transkill. cuz i want them to transform. all the better for me and faster for me to get up there. especially since i usually use vegeta.

as for transblocking i found a nifty little way around that back in 1.1 still works in 1.2. so i dont complain. but if its my server your doing it on. out you go.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're in a war, and you come face to face with the enemy, and he is out of ammo are you going to sit there and let them reload their gun because 'It's the honourable thing to do?' I doubt it. The same applies here, why let him take the upper edge? The key to this game is to attack when they're vulnerable or not paying attention.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
If you're in a war, and you come face to face with the enemy, and he is out of ammo are you going to sit there and let them reload their gun because 'It's the honourable thing to do?' I doubt it. The same applies here, why let him take the upper edge? The key to this game is to attack when they're vulnerable or not paying attention.
indeed u arnt suppost to wait and watch ur foe get stronger and stronger and go yes ill let him do this cause its being nice

it the team wanted people to always transform they would be unstoppable sequences that made you invincible

Best answers
I dont get all ****ty if some one attakcs me while transing coz then i'll just kick their ass. And if some fool gets to their trans pl DURING a fight and are stupid enough to try and transform in front of me, i send them to hell with some beams.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
say your my enemy in the game. hell of course im going to let you transform. because the stronger you are. that means more pl for me if your stronger than me. understand? thats why i dont transkill. cuz i want them to transform. all the better for me and faster for me to get up there. especially since i usually use vegeta.

as for transblocking i found a nifty little way around that back in 1.1 still works in 1.2. so i dont complain. but if its my server your doing it on. out you go.

i agree
for one, if u pick vegeta and u finally make it to ssj and then some ******* kills you. damn right im going to ***** about it. spending all that time getting there and when u die u lose too much pl.
who cares about having the upperhand when playing. i would rather me be at a low lvl and them being a ssj so i can have the best challenge from that person. but if i spend all that time getting to where i can transform and i get beamed to death, it's screwed up.
i dont do it to anyone. and say u pick goku , whos transformations is there for everyone to see with those lightning bolts, its kinda hard to hide. and wtf? hide? bunch of cowards. i also believe u should be invincible when u transform. cell was pretty invincible when he was doing his last transformation to perfect cell. and besides that case, when have you ever seen a character in dbz interupt a transformation?
the game is based off of the series. if it was the other way around , the show would suck because people are too cowardly to accept a challenge just because they arent good enough to beat someone after they transform.
just because it is a game doesnt mean there shouldnt be a code of honor. i mean, do some of you have no respect for others just because u cant see them in real life. it is disrespecting in real life because u cant even respect in a game. just shows how pathetic some people can be!
talk all the **** about what i say, i dont care. this is my opinion and there are many others who will agree with me.

Best answers
I think transkilling is lame, its quite simple actually...

Nearly every game i do get transkilled or whatever but i dont do it back, matter of principle...unless ofcourse they transblock so abusing the trans system.

In my personal experience if your playing a game for fun, all people know that transkilling is lame, and so would be the so called "transblocking".

If i play with friends, i dont do it so why should i do it to people i dont know....if they are just some girl/guy wanting to have fun.

Best answers
ESF makes large maps with plenty of hiding places. Just don't transform when you spawn, fly around and wait until you have a chance. Don't blame ESF for your lack of patience.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Conditions that have to be met for me to transkill someone. Now remember, only one of these have to be met:

- They beamspam constantly, and now they want to trans so they can beamspam even more.
- They transblock.
- They run away and try to transform in the middle of a fight.
- They're already kicking my ass untransed...

Pretty much those four things will make me transkill you. Also, if I just don't like you.

Normally I'll let the guy trans especially if I already am. BUT... if the guy is playing as vegeta, I ALWAYS let them trans.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm amazed people keep saying "I let them transform for the challenge." If he is anywhere near your skill and he is transformed while you are not, there is no challenge, you'll simply lose, really badly, over and over, especially if he uses beams. Transforming means more speed, more power, and more hit points, besides new attacks for some characters. If the person you are up against is so crappy that you can consistently beat them while they're transformed and you aren't then I guess that makes sense, but otherwise, killing someone who is about to transform and whoop you 50 times just makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom