An open challenge

Best answers
I guess I'll try my hand at reffin this one. Venue will be a desert island, coconut trees abound and white sand beaches, great place for bloodshed. Rules are basically anything goes (weapons, throwin coconuts, etc) You gentlemen may begin whenever you like.

Best answers
Sounds alot like the place where my first fight club match was held, and my first victory. It will be an honour to fight you Cuc.

Let's dance pickle boy.

Best answers
Because the smacktalk has already been layed out, its time to start up this show.

The green behemoth stood at the waters edge. Small waves washed up close to where he was standing waiting for the "Angel of Darkness" to arive.

*Smack!*

A coconut thrown by KelesK who was standing in a nearby tree, bounced a few feet from Cuc and rolled away.

Cuc turned around to face KelesK,

"Nice throw" he said in a soft voice

KelesK overly proud of his throw, said nothing and only closed his eyes and laughed.

Moments later KelesK was on the ground, Cuc had become bored and snapped the tree.

"Cmon now man, that was cheap!", KelesK said getting to his feet. Cuc said nothing, just stared back.

Before either could blink Cuc had started his assault on KelesK who had barely enough time to block the bone crushing punches being thrown from the hulk before him. He was stuck on the defensive, slowly being pushed into a palm tree, the scars from his battle with eaz clearly obvious to Cuc.

"Those scars must hurt you demon... "

KelesK only half heard this comment, confusion ran through his mind but the smile on his face remained.

Questions filled his mind again, as they had when eaz had been beating him; Why doesn't he feel the cold, why can't I hit him, why can't I block these blows easily...

The thoughts ran through his mind, as they always had, the questions, the reasons; behind every question there was an answer, a way...

Another furious punch made contact with KelesK's x block.

"YOU CAN'T WIN!!!"

KelesK's eyes glowed blue and another furious punch landed in the center of his x block, as if he had been waiting for the right moment, KelesK pushed Cuc's hand back with his arms still in the x and overpowered the green giant infront of him.

A voice snapped through Cuc's head, "You may be stronger than me..."

Cuc flinched...

"But you will never win...", Saying this, Cuc's arm was pushed to the side by Kel's left and the right made contact with Cuc's left cheek.

The green behemoth stepped back, surprised by this outburst of anger and strength. He watched KelesK intently, seeing through his strengths into his weaknesses. "Behind the frost and ice there is only a man, one who has lost his place in this world, one who has lost his soul, fooled by his own quest for power. He is no angel, that side of him has been lost to his own humanity, a poor trade."

KelesK stood tough, but Cuc was right. The scars did still hurt, the damage that had been inflicted to him that battle was one he could never forget, having to transform to his angelic state just to keep control.

"Pitiful...", He muttered.

"Just...", KelesK view moved from the ground to where Cuc was standing.

"Pitiful!" KelesK voice was filled with rage, as was his espression. The air infront of him rippled and teared, Cuc had seen this technique before, in his mind, the side effects of his abilities, and another tear opened infront of him. KelesK dove through the one nearest him and unleased volley after volley of kicks and punches which Cuc struggled to keep up with.

"Having trouble old one?", KelesK's voice was enraged, yet arrogant and calm at the same time.

Cuc was having trouble, though he did not show it.

KelesK's attacks slowed but grew in strength, punch after punch sending small ripples of energy through the air. Sand flew into the air and water splashed.

Cuc finally grew irritated at being unable to attack and took a big right swing at KelesK who easily dodged it, falling back on to one hand and kicking Cuc in the chin with his right foot.

Cuc dropped a few feet into the water, and rose up on his elbows immediatly, showing no signs of fatigue. KelesK walked up to him, the water freezing as he got close to it.

Cuc sat, frozen in a small block of ice caused by the frozen water.

Kel grabbed him by his neck and ripped him from the ice.

"I will win this fight. Where everyone has tried and failed, I will succeed!" KelesK's grip on Cuc's neck got tighter, his left hand cupping beside his hip. Cuc watched helplessly, trying to overpower and crush KelesK's arm in vain, as the ice spiraling around KelesK started to get 'sucked' into his hand, forming a small orb of ice that floated above his palm.

"Now... You die..." KelesK rammed his palm into Cuc's chest, and threw him into the ocean, seconds later the entire, visible ocean froze.

KelesK looked at the frozen plateau and turn to walk away, the fight had been won.

"Adio.... *CRACK*"

"FOUR POINT SHADOW STRIKE!"

KelesK spun around to see Cuc jump from the ice and land creating a small crater, but it was too late to react, four sharp pains on each horizontal and vertical axis of his head in a criss-cross were apparant.

No scream, no noise.

KelesK dropped to his knees, not clenching his head, but instead, with a lifeless, confused look on his face. He was pale, his body limp as he dropped to the ground.

Cuc's anger was apparent, he had never been this badly beaten up. What he saw and heard next, took his pride, and his sanity.

KelesK slowy raised himself from the ground.

"Y....", Silence.

"You can't win.... Cucatoth...", KelesK was up on one knee, the name spoken made even the wind between the tree leaves go silent.

Cuc stood, not irritated, not confused, not in a state of anger nor depression.

KelesK looked up to see the green monster standing infront of him, blood was frozen all over his face and down his shirt.

The sound of a tree snapping and birds fleeing was all that was heard, as Cuc kicks KelesK through a tree, unfortunatly falling over onto him aswell.

The power behind Cuc's blow was astounding, but KelesK was far from losing this fight.

Voices echoed through his head as he went into a dream state. Cuc had picked him up and was beating the little life that was remaining with in him out. "I won't lose, I can't lose... I promise you I will end his streak... Either way, I will be lucky to walk away from this fight alive..."

Reality hit...

*SMACK*

Another bone crushing hit and KelesK fell back limp to the ground, getting back up again to be sent back down by a roundhouse kick to the temple.

KelesK raised himself to his hands and knees.

"No more..... NO MORE!!!!" Shards of ice flew from around KelesK, no apparant warning had been given at all.

Cuc looked down to his chest, 3 shards of ice lay embedded deeply into his upper right torso and another in the upper part of his left leg.

KelesK remained on his hands and knees as Cuc grunted in pain. Blood began to flow from his wounds, the situation had become apparant to him. "He is no normal fighter, he is truely an angel, which is how he must know my name. He is capable of powerful things through anger and yet, he is in so much physical pain, he is so weak...." The conversation in Cuc's mind difted on, he was trying to think of a solution to his problem, a problem that wouldn't seem to go away.

KelesK was still gasping for air, we was badly beat up and he too was thinking to himself, trying to conjour up a way to beat the unbeatable.

The ice over the ocean was melting under the hot sun and the breeze was cool. The fight had only just begun in both of the fighters minds now, each at a loss of tactics and skill against another seemingly unbeatable opponent.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All Kelesk could remember was the ride . . .

The boat was transporting him from one place to another, a simple voyage on the forumific ocean, something he had done before many times. But during that trip, he woke to find the crew gone, and the ship listing in a horrible storm. In the ensuing search for others, he stared out over the waters, hoping to see a glimmer of remains, a small bit of evidence that would lead to the discovery of the vessel's crew's fate.

There was something huge in the water, something horrible. Something that he could not fully remember, as if it were the phantoms of a bad dream clinging to his wareness.

. . . and it was dragging the boat.

<HR>

Kelesk stood from his place on the shore, washed up on the desert island with the flotsam and jetsam of the vessel's debris. He looked around and saw the verdant dune plants, lorded over by the stout coconut trees. But even in this beauty, there were the haunting recollections of his strange soujurn here. The unease that he experienced was nothing more than not knowing his unremembered foe, fear of the unknown was fully natural, even in one as powerful as himself.

He could feel it in the air, strangling him. For all it's serenity, this place was choked with the tain of an old one.

Where are you, and why did you bring me here, thought Kelesk wearily to himself. Which old one do I face, which forgotten creature that lives in the darkness between places foolishly summoned me.

"That," said a voice over the summit of a dune hill, "would be me."

Kelesk sprinted to the top of the hill to see his adversary, to lay eyes upon the creature that called him to this place. As he rounded the top of the hill he saw it, roughly man shaped, with thick green skin. It wore a black leather duster and black leather trousers, a gray shirt underneath and mirrored sunglasses. The mad old one, Cucatoth, master of the sunken city of P'kyl.

"Interesting place to select for your grave," seethed Kelesk. "I do not tollerate being coralled against my will. No one summons the Angel of Darkness."

"Then it pleases me to be the first. Come and show me your power fell creature, I thirst for combat."

Cucumba quickly dropped into a fighting stance, tightening his fingers into the wind spear formation. Kelesk answered only by deepening his stance and preparing his guard while letting his wrath spread cooly across his face.

Kelesk rushed in with a violent combination of strong, but short punches and kicks. He aimed the punches for the admin's head, while aiming the kicks for the lower extremities. Cucumba stepped diagonally back, forcing Kelesk to change momentum and follow. The green devil smiled as sand erupted beneath their foot falls, placing one arm behind his back and rotating his shoulders to avoid the upper blows. Kelesk's kicks were fairing no better, having been intercepted by the massive creature's suprisingly fast movement.

"I have you now," intoned the Admin.

Cucumba twirled both of his arms, trapping Kelesk's arms in the spin. Kelesk planted his feet, lowering his center of gravity. The jade behemoth abruptly stopped his spin when his arms were both inside of Kelesk's defenses. The angel of darkness' eyes opened wide as the green machine rammed both his fists home on his chest.

Kelesk tumbled back on the dune hill, rolling down it's backside. Cucumba, his arms akimbo behind his back once more, walked calmly to the pinnacle of the low sand hill. Kelesk finally righted himself, and stared bitterly at the ancient horror.

Much to his annoyance, Cucumba was waving him on again.

"Do not underestimate me, Green Devil," barked Kelesk. "I would advise against it."

"Your cup of knowledge is empty boy," Cucumba spoke as he smiled. "I long to fill it. Show me this power I've heard so much about, show me that I do not stand alone at the top of this universe."

He dares mock me?!

Kelesk began to strain as he lifted his arms, all the veins on his neck popping out and pulsing with raw power. As he pulled up on some invisible force, the lagoon began to rise up into a wall of water 400 feet high. Cucumba adjusted his footing and watched the wall of water without panic. Kelesk began to laugh as he flew up with his powerfull wings, and let loose the tsunami.

"You chose a poor venue," shouted the Angel of Darkness. "You may be the master of a sunken city, but I am the master of all water in this world and the next. Now die!"

Kelesk's wall of water roared towards the admin who simply broke apart into the horrid swarm. Cucumba reformed far above the water, arms once again Akimbo behind his back. Much to the admin's suprise, the water was following him. Kelesk had reformed the wave into 4 violently twisting rams, each snaking forward like a raised serpent, ready to strike. The green devil raised his eyebrow, then dodged the first and third ones. Just before the 2nd and 4th nearly hit the admin he faded from veiw.

"WHAT?! What manner of foul magic is this?"

Cucumba slid between places, dissapearing into his home dimension breifly, then returned to the fight with the Angel of Darkness. It was taxing, but better than being chewed up by a tornado of water. Kelesk roared in protest, and the tenticles of water surged forth once more. The ancient horror slid between places once more, using a non-euclidean geometry fold in his coat as part of the spell that took him to the cold wastes of Kadath and back. He watched as one pillar of water followed him into the place of the others, and when it exited, it fell apart . .

Tons of water washed down on the sandy dunes of the island, and the Jade Behemoth smiled.

Kelesk formed another, and two more, bringing the number to six. Cucumba dodged and weaved their coordinated efforts. Kelesk was certain that the mad old one could not continue that forever.

Cucumba smiled as three of the tenticles converged to smash him into the unnatural tide of their waters, and vanished, taking them with him.

Kelesk scanned the sky, turning around and seeing Cucumba standing far off on the dune hill once more. Kelesk knew something bad was about to happen, and looked up once more. The water of the three tenticles was falling directly above him. Kelesk acted quickly and held his hand high to fend off the falling water. The torrent fell around him, but obeyed it's master and did not strike him. It was as if an invisible watershed had stopped him from suffering certain disaster. Kelesk laughed, and lauged until the Green Devil tore through the impromptu waterfall and landed blow after blow on Kelesk's face.

The Angel of Darkness reeled as the jade behemoth mercilessly fired his fists into the rapidly weakening body of his opponent. The mighty admin spun, and landed a spinning back kick on Kelesk's jaw, firing him up through the falling water. The fell angel finally regained some control and looked up to see the Admin's foot barreling towards him. The half breed was blasted earthward once again, his jaw acheing from the vicious blow. Cucumba began to level out, preparing to land on all fours . . .

. . . but he never hit the ground.

The water had frozen, and held Cucumba a mere three feet off the ground. The pickled one strained against the ice, but it would proove more than enough to hold him for Kelesk's purposes.

The half breed celestial landed a vicious knee to the admin's exposed face, and followed it up with a spinning side kick to the green machine's collar bone. Cucumba grunted with the impact as an axe kick was brought down on his head. The green devil wearily looked up to see a fist ram home, blasting the admin from his icey prison and into the dune hill.

Kelesk walked forward, surveying the smoking crater where the admin had landed. Two huge balls of water with ice spikes sticking out followed him.

The side of the hill erupted, then the top and front . . . it reminded Kelesk of a volcano's cone exploding.

"You may be the master of water here and hereafter, but you are an angel and a demon," roared Cucumba from the smoke. "What hope do you have against a god? Your parlor tricks will soon proove useless against me, and you will learn to FEAR the name Cucatoth."

In the darkness of the falling debris, Kelesk could see two points of glowing green light. Then he could see the swirling Ki of the impressively powerful creature.

Kelesk answered with his own storm of Ki, and his eyes began to glow dark blue . . .

Then there is no holding back anymore, I must destroy you before you unleash your full power, each opponent thought . . .

The two collided, smashing into eachothers defenses like wild animals. Cucumba's wind spears tried to find their mark to no avail, as did Kelesk's open palm strikes. Their energies clashed as well, the dark blue ki and bright green ki swirling like an angry inferno. Even Kelesk's remaining water tenticles and balls could not strike the admin in the terrible melee.

Beneath them, the island began to break apart.

Best answers
OK, the first round goes to the "mad old one", Cucumba. I really liked how you had KelesK's attack using the venue, and your use of imagery is unbelievable. Kel had some good points in his, and I hope he keeps it up, but Cuc wins the first round. You may resume the fight.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The water tenticle slammed down where the mighty admin was a split second before, hitting nothing but seperating beach. Cucumba quickly stopped his sideways roll and launched a vicious ridgehand chop which nearly caught Kelesk in the face. Kelesk grinned and dived underneath while spinning the ancinet horror's arm. The green devil countered by flipping in the direction of the twist, narrowly avoiding a newly formed chasm beneath their feet. Cucumba dived in to clip the Angel of Darkness' knee, but the half breed flipped backwards out of harms way.

The titans clashed again, this time each traded a blow to the face. The jade behemoth simply absorbed the hit, and Kelesk rolled his cheek to avoid serious damage. Kelesk seethed, he had never been beaten by a god, and he was certain that he could defeat the old one. Yet the old one continued to match him step for step, the legends of the mad old one seemed to be true. Kelesk dodged a spinning hook kick that looked as if it could level a mountain. Kelesk answered by gently overspinning the admin to expose his back. The Angel of Darkness gently rocked forward and pushed the admin, hoping to unbalance him with minimal effort. The sudden change of pace almost worked, and the green devil stumbled forward. Kelesk dived forward, suddenly realizing that he had underestimated the jade behemoth once more.

The monsterous great old one launched a back kick that would have gruesomely severed any mortal's head had it hit. Kelesk dodged it by falling to the ground. The fallen one lept up, letting his ice spiked water balls get in the way. Cucumba ignited his ban saber, and sliced through them, replacing the weapon on his belt in the same neat motion as they crumpled and reformed after the admin had dashed through their midst.

Kelesk needed more time. He directed the living wave, still in tenticle form, to destroy his opponent. Once again the admin stepped through space time, narrowly dodging a brutal crash with the primal elements.

Kelesk sensed it's presence, felt that the admin was coming to him, and knew that he had to defend himself at all cost.

Kelesk called the soul scythe to his hand. Souls began to leak from his eyes and fall back inwards towards him like planetoids in the clutches of a black hole. The angel of darkness began to fade from the light, as did the skies. The leaking souls swirled in a torrent of spiritual energy, forming another Angel of Darkness.

The Green Devil struck, but in the place where Kelesk once was, there was now nothing.

Both Kelesk and his Chaos Shadow Clone dived to either side of the mad old one. Cucumba eyed both, one with the force, the other with his eyes as his fist launched a cloud of sand into the air. Kelesk and his emulate attacked, slicing the air with their Soul Scythes.

Kelesk grinned, then his face shrank to dismay as the mighty admin produced two ban sabers, one his classic green and the other brilliant scarlet, and deftly blocked both Soul Scythe strikes.

Cucumba smiled, and rotated his head to both Kelesk and his clone.

"Whats the matter, can't defeat me all by your lonesome selves?"

Kelesk roared in outrage at the mockery of the Green Devil's words, and attacked anew. Cucumba back flipped and parried the clone's high angled strike, falling to his back to avoid Kelesk's mid leveled wide swing. Cucumba rolled back, almost laughing as both Kelesk and the clone attempted to land a blow on him while prone. Cucumba launched himself skyward with a hard shove off the ground, avoiding decapitation by Kelesk. Kelesk ordered the clone underneath, to intercept the admin. Cucumba smiled as the clone neared him, and watched Kelesk send the wave after him once more. The mighty admin dissapeared right as the soul scythe burned his jacket. The clone moved out of the way of the wave with astonishing speed.

Cucumba raised his eyebrow . . . Kelesk was getting better.

Cucumba reappeared, off to Kelesk's side. The Angel of Darkness smiled and dashed at the admin with his augmented speed. Cucumba's mouth dropped open, Kelesk's transformation had increased his speed significantly, and Cucumba was not prepared for the attack. The clone blurred past the Green Devil and it's master, taking wing and getting into position.

Kelesk leapt over the last forming crevasse, dodging the admins's ban sabers, and slicing him across the stomach as the clone stabbed him in the back.

The mighty admin stumbled, and fell to his knees, thick green fluid seeped from his wounds, and sprayed from his mouth as he gasped.

" . . . con . . . gratulations . . . on a . . . round . . well . . . played."

Kelesk sneered at the fallen being, utter contempt spreading across his face, "No one sees the staff of the gods' true power and survives."

Cucumba smiled in return, "Then it pleases me to be the first."

Kelesk and his clone both looked on in awe as the admin stood once again, dusting off his jacket.

"Have you ever heard of the Riders?"

" . . . no," said Kelesk dumbfounded, "I . . . haven't."

"They thought they could reap my soul too," Cucumba smiled wickedly and dived into the awestruck Kelesk.

Kelesk had one thought in his head when the admin connected with his impossibly powerful blow, He fooled me into thinking that he was beaten, hid his strength from me until I let my gaurd down . . . how terribly clever . . .

Kelesk soared through the air, but his Clone attacked.

Cucumba dodged the flurry of blows from the soul scythe, rolling out of the way and barely dodging the accompanying ice spiked, water ball attacks. Kelesk skidded to a stop, long enough to wipe the blood from his cut forehead, and dived back into the fray. Cucumba dodged yet another water tenticle attack by bending backwards, and was knicked by an ice spike for his troubles, but the new Kelesk was far too fast, and the green devil could no longer keep pace.

The clone Kicked the ancient spam bane in the small of his back, launching him skyward. Cucumba grimaced in pain, and lost one bansaber to the heaving earth below. The admin clung to the other as he struggled to right himself in mid air.

Kelesk, however, was waiting for him. The mighty admin was slammed earthward by a massive blow to the sternum. Kelesks foot hung there in Cucumba's vision as the green devil burrowed deep into the broken island.

Kelesk and his clone laughed as a plume of smoke musroomed upwards from the crater where Cucumba fell, and above him, the wave formed into a massive drill made of ice.

"Shall we find him," mused Kelesk. "I think we shall."

The monsterous ice bit sped towards the crater, and the beaten island, twisting under the duress of the spinning vortex of water behind it. Kelesk laughed out loud. This was the end of the old one named Cucatoth.

The drill roared against the sand; melting under the heat, but refrozen by Kelesk's powerful mastery of the element. Molten Glass spat from the sides of the bit, flung far into the ocean. Where ever they landed, plumes of steaming water shot into the air.

Kelesk was having trouble seeing the bit now, obscured by the steam from the clashing heat and cold.

From deep below the earth, Kelesk heard an unholy roar that could not be fully described as just monsterous. The horrific sound ended in a whale call that sounded positively evil.

The bit's forward momentum stopped, despite Kelesks roar of protest and continued pushing.

"This is impossible, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO KILL YOU!"

The sand exploded outwards, and the bit slid sideways. The drill jerked back towards Kelesk, and the Jade Behemoth punched the bit backwards . . .

Kelesk watched in wonder as his attack was completely reversed.

The drill flew towards Kelesk and his clone, who quickly dodged the cracked and shattering ice weapon. Kelesk looked once again to the crater and saw that the mad old one was now as he was taught that it should look:

Cucatoth had arrived.

The massive creatures tenticles slapped against the ground with agitated movements, and it let out it's horrible wail once more. The green devil's membranious wings pumped slowly, causing the smoke to billow.

Kelesk, undeterred, dived in once again. His clone quickly followed. The duo attacked in harmony, attempting to circumvent the tenticles. Kelesk found his attack run blocked, and did not wish to find Cucatoth's true strength by running into his waiting appendages. The clone faired better, and attack the monsters flank. Kelesk lifted up to a higher vantage point to reconcider his attack options while the Chaos Shadow Clone kept it busy. The clone slashed it's soul scythe deep into the creature's side, prompting a howl of unearthly origin once again from the beast.

The kelesk clone began to move back, to be free of the tenticles' range. It would never make it. Kelesk watched in horror.

The beast rammed one blade-ended tenticle through the clone's stomach at lightning speed, and rapidly spun it's body, slashing with the others. In that breif moment, the clone was ripped to shreds. Souls flung away, torn asunder by the wicked old thing, and the creature pulled the remainder in.

Three more images of the horrid creature simply appeared in plain view, and lept for a coordinated strike with the first.

The remaining souls burst and boiled away with the strenth of the attack. Ki was burning around the green devil once again, like a hurricane lit aflame. From the eye of that storm, the beast howled under the dying light.
Kelesk formed another clone from the momentary safety of his lofty position, but he knew that things had suddenly changed.

It appears that this form looses much of that vaunted intellegence and fights like a beast . . . if it's only a beast, then I must fight intelligently to win.

Kelesk swooped in, Clone in tow, and reformed the wave into a giant ball of water. The ancient horror looked on with disinterest, it's wings folded tight against it's body. The Angel of Darkness turned sharply away, and released the ball of water from it's hold. The green devil watched the ball freeze as it approached, a not uncommon tactic for the half celestial. The clone motioned hard with it's hands, pulling away from the mammoth ball of ice. Through the center, like a spiderweb, cracks began to run through the ice untill the whole ball shattered into a million razor sharp shards.

The beast moved, faster than Kelesk had realized it could, and lept once again for the clone. The clone dodged quickly, but the tenticles closed off it's escape route. Faster than Kelesk or his clone could react, the green devil coiled it's tenticles around the clone like a python tending to it's meal.

The ice shards slammed hard into the earth, ripping the island up and leaving a cloud of dust in the air.

When the dust cleared, the Angel of could see that his clone was already broken. It's head was lulling to one side, souls seeping from it's mouth. It's arm hung out at an odd angle, broken in several places. In it's final throes, the head popped, leaving a flapping tounge and lower jaw. Discarded like a broken toy, the clone flew apart once more.

Kelesk roared in frustration and pulled up on some invisible force. Once again the entire Island began to break apart and shudder as if the powers above it were aimed at it. Veins appeared on his ebon skin, and his eyes began to shine with an intense indigo color, sending an unearthly dark light into his field of view. The beast with whom he battled recoiled slightly, sensing danger near him.
Water burst forth from the sand and the air, latent moisture in the environment was apparently enough to trigger the half breeds impressive power. The green devil's tenticles rose to defend their master and the monster itself dashed to be free of the watery prison that threatened to consume him. The water crashed in on all sides, and froze where it collided, trapping the Jade Behemoth's trailing appendages in a block of ice hundreds of feet high and wide.

The beast roared, and Kelesk laughed.

"I promise you, old one, this will be the end of your suffering," Kelesk taunted. "I will release you from the suffering of exsistance with one blow . . ."

Kelesk leveled his Soul Scythe once more, coating it with souls that seeped from his eyes.

The creature struggled against it's pinioned arms and tenticles, and the ice began to crack.

I must finish powering up this attack, I don't care how old you are, all souls can be reaped.

Kelesk smiled as his task nearly finished, and looked up to see the creatures features changing once more. The tenticles had withdrawn, slithering back into their masters body, and Cucatoth's face had grown features once again . . .

Once the wings withdrew, Kelesk knew that Cucumba had reverted to his previous form. What advantage could that give the beaten admin? The first form was clearly weaker. The green machine's lips were pressed together, and his brow was furrowed. It appeared that the mighty admin knew that his situation was indeed precarious. Kelesk smiled, unworried about the change in the situation: Cucumba or Cucatoth, either was helpless.

Cucumba smiled when Kelesk began charging, and freed his hands from the much larger holes that the beast had been restrained with. Kelesk saw his error with horror playing slowly across his face. He stopped his charge, but the admin had already thrown his remaining ban saber at the Angel of Darkness.

Kelesk easily blocked using the Soul Scythe, lauging maniacally at the easily stopped blow. When he tried to throw the weapon away, he found that it would not budge. He looked up, and saw Cucumba's outstretched hand.

"What use . . . is forcing your blade onto mine, . . . you cannot hope to cut the Staff of the Gods."

Cucumba continued to push, edging the crakling black energy formed by the souls towards Kelesk's face. The half breed responded by pushing back with both arms, with all of his effort, causing the ban saber's hilt to crack.

"YOU SEE, IT'S HOPELESS! YOU CANNOT WIN OLD ONE!"

"Check mate . . "

Kelesk's eye's opened in terror as the admin dissapeared and reappeared between the Soul Scythe and himself.

"Mountain burst forth from the earth."

Cucumba spread his arms apart rapidly, breaking Kelesk's hold on the staff of the gods, causing both weapons to fall inert to the earth.

"Screaming Devil falls from the mountain."

The admin landed a vicious open palm strike to Kelesk's chest, cracking several of his ribs. The combination of Ki and the force was powerful indeed.

"Sleeping dragon wakes from the mountian core."

The green devil teleported behind kelesk and rammed a spinning back kick into his upper spine, launching the unfortunate half devil into his own ice prison.

"GREAT DRAGON STANDS TALL AND SHAKES THE HEAVENS!"

Launching himself over the exploding ice block, and thus the flying Kelesk, the Jade Behemoth gathered a storm of visible ki around his foot, and launched at the ground like a missile. His body became a living green flame burning in a cyclone around his leg.

Kelesk saw the approaching maelstrom of ki, though he was barely concious. It slammed into him with unfathomable force, breaking his body, and blasting the stolen souls from him. Then he was carried with it for a while, drilled into the earth mercilessly by the admins' blow. Rocks exploded behind him from the force, or was that his skull? He could no longer tell, and the pain carried him into oblivion.

From far away, one could see the Island's debris choking the dying sunlight out of the sky like a volcanic eruption.

<HR>

Kelesk was burning, floating on a river of magma deep within the earth. But deep inside, he knew that this was just another prison he would soon escape. He would escape and destroy the mad old one called Cucumba.

Best answers
The shadow of the angel KelesK hung over the green behemoth, the green and blue inferno of pure engergies surged around then, each trying to overpower the other.

The island below the two cracked open, small geysers opening over the trembling earth.

What had been the remainder of KelesK's control over the water tentices had given way in an attempt to overpower the mighty admin. Each, no appeal to failure.

"GIVE UP!"

"NEVER!"

Each stood their ground, neither moved an inch. The struggle had been going on for several minutes.

KelesK began to laugh under his breath, starting out as only a low, yet evil laugh that could barely be heard through the ferousious winds around them. The laugh got louder. Cuc could only just see KelesK saying something, he could not hear it, but he read the lips of the angel before him... You are not stronger; you self titled 'god'... You are no match for what I am... You are no match... For me. Cucumba ignored this, waving it off, hoping that it was a bluff. A denial phase that KelesK was going through.

The eyes of the angel before him changed. The deep blue glow change to a dark orange, graduly getting brighter and brighter.

A smirk grew on the angels face, a smirk that had been shown in his fight against Eaz.

He faced the ground, and began to laugh.

"It's over... God..."

Cuc showed little sign of shock. Could this cross-breed really be that strong..?

KelesK's head rose, with the evil smirk still being worn, a geyser opened behind him lava being spat into the air leaving a dark red glow to surround the figure before the admin.

Energy began to spark around KelesK, the bolts enormous in size for personal energy. The admin's eyes widened.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

The sparks struck the surrounding area, the entire place becomming covered by an orange tint, time stood still.

Cuc despearately looked around, never had he seen such an ability. As he swung back around to look for KelesK he was greeted by the angels right fist, knocking him backward, the angel did not stop there. As if KelesK had lost all sanity, he brutally engaged Cucumba. The power behind each punch thrown was enhanced by the power of Chaos Control, Cucumba could do nothing but defend occationally throwing in the odd punch or kick to try and get back on the attack, but he could never succeed.

"Why must you delay the inevitable angel?" Cucumba said softly in between blocking the volleys of kicks and punches.

"I'm not delaying anything."

An axe kick by KelesK met Cucumba's x block and reality snapped back in. The air rippled from the blow KelesK had landed, sand was blown in all directions and a huge gust of wind tore at the trees. KelesK's eyes had returned to the dark blue glow and he was once again on the offensive. This time Cucumba was dodging all of the attacks.

"How is it you know what I'm doing?!" The anger and frustration was apparant in KelesK's voice.

The admin only grinned and continued dodging, finally bringing the angel to the ground with a sweep.

KelesK lay on the sand and frost began to cover the surrounding area.

Another geyser tore open and lava spewed into the air, the ground was breaking open, leaving massive cracks all up the island, sectioning it into several dozen pieces.

KelesK lay on his back looking up the the green monster over him and grinned right back.

Without any warning KelesK slammed his hands into the ground launching his feet upwards at Cucumba's chin, the kick never landed. The next anyone knew KelesK lay in a small crater, Cucumba had caught the angel's foot and swung him over his head and slammed him back into the ground.

Sand from a nearby dune ran down into the crater, falling onto of the face-down KelesK.

"I told you. You don't stand a chance."

KelesK slowly rose to his feet.

"Why do you persist? Why must you keep enduring pain?!"

KelesK slowly span around to face the admin.

Blood had frozen to his face, 3 small trickles had began to run down his face, that was, before they became frozen.

Another geyser opened nearby, lava ran down into the crater KelesK was standing in, only to be frozen in a circle around him.

KelesK's wings were fully extended open. One flap lifted the angel off the ground, no longer did he resemble the calm fighter of the warm-up melee, but now an uncontrollable psychopath, the demon was taking over, KelesK was loosing control. Once again his eyes glowed orange and a black orb formed in one hand.

What?!

The admin hadn't realised KelesK had lost control to his demon side yet, he didnt even know there was a demon within KelesK. The orb missed its target, luckily.

Cucumba turned to face where the orb had landed. Nothing remained, water flooded into an enormous hole.

He is no longer playing... I... I can't have underestimated him.

He turned back around and the hovering KelesK was right infront of him. The admin faked a swing with his left arm and the connected a roundhouse kick to the angels wing. KelesK dropped to the ground.

"The ability is called Onigan. It allows me to see into the future, so to speak."

KelesK rose back up. One hand behind his back, concealing an ice orb. Slowly he approached the admin and threw the orb. This time, it didn't miss.

Cucumba was in awe, he dropped to his knees on the edge of the wet sand, water washed up past him.

KelesK still approached, the water beginning to freeze as he got near enough.

"What's the matter 'God'? Not winning as easily as you thought?" Dark souls were beginning to emerge from KelesK's eyes and take orbit around him, the demon was now in full control.

One of these souls flew down to the now helpless admin, looked at him and started to orbit around the frozen arm.

A shattering sound echoed across the island followed by a shreak of pain. The ice stopped all bleeding and shards of ice began to float into the depths of the ocean.

Cucumba lay in the water, face down, waves washed up over him as if trying to lift him ashore, but they were unable. KelesK picked up the limp corse and tossed it into a dune. The admin slid down the dune and came to rest.

"I know you're not dead." KelesK stood and the waters edge staring over at the body, the water surrounding him, frozen.

--------------------------------------------------
Time passes.

It is now twilight. Cuc's arm has semi-regrown (kinda like a starfish :] ).

--------------------------------------------------

KelesK stood, staring out into space. Maybe he had killed him. Maybe the great Cucumba was no more. Have I won the fight for everyo....

Once again KelesK was slammed into the ground, below him another crack opened up in the earth, leaving the helpless angel to fall into it. The admin stood strong, his clothes slightly torn and tattered.

The fissures in the earth had began to cause minor earthquakes around the island, and the island itself was slowly beginning to sink. Cucumba showed no sign of worry. Still he stood at the crack that KelesK had fallen down, untill a large earthquake rocked the entire area. Shards of ice blasted up from the gap in the ground freezing over everything within close proximity. Cucumba did not move, even as the gap grew wider, he did not even flinch.

Slowly a figure began to rise from the hole, it resembled KelesK, but did not share all of the key features; the angelic wings, the humane looks. Instead, it was a demonic figure, the wings were no longer composed feathers, instead the looksed like leathery scales, in some parts torn and others had ice hanging from them. Even the actual figure itself was different, granted it looked somewhat human, but at the same time, devilish.

Cucumba declaired that this was another trick by the angel and did not take any notice, untill the demon before him let out a deafening screech. No longer were the souls in orbit around the figure, instead it's body flowed with a slight ripple, as it the souls had merged onto the very skin of the angel and mutated it in some form. It's eyes now a dim grey.

The admin waisted no time in attacking the creature before him, pushing off a dune behind him and attempting to land a spinning kick directed at the creatures neck, which it easily dodged and countered by grabbing the admins leg and slamming him into the ground, but unlike what Cucumba had done before, the creature didn't stop there. Cucumba, now semi-conscious from the attack was dragged to a palm tree and swung around into it, snapping the tree. Finally the creature tossed the limp admin up into the air, and flew up above him. When Cucumba had reached the apex of his path, the creature sent him back to the ground with a hammer blow to the upper part of his spine.

Cucumba landed on all four's. Gasping for the air that had been knocked out of him. Slowly the creature before him landed, its body still mutating.

How can its body still be mutating as it fights..? This cannot be a spectre, it has to be him... I have gone too far, this is the demon form of KelesK, but I sense there is more to him than this...

An image shot through Cucumba's mind. What was that..? Cucumba looked up to see the demon standing before him, time slowed down for Cucumba, the inevitable happened, he had gone too far. As Cucumba pushed the top half of his body off the ground with his hands, KelesK crouched down and began to spin, when Cucumba had enough height to pull his feet in to stablise himself KelesK had finished he spin and was extending his right leg accordingly, the kick hit Cucumba in the chest sending him several dozen feet into the air, finally comming to rest at the waters edge next to another fissure.

The demon screeched again and lifted itself into the air, comming to land next to the admin. Cuc slowly and groggily rose to his feet. His vision blurred and he could hear small screeches from the demon before him. Looking deep into its eyes Cucumba saw the image again, this time it was clearer, a frozen creature, with a somewhat human shape. Again he awoke to an unfortunate event, the fist of the demon was planted in the admins face sending him skimming twice across the water and sinking a few metre's off shore.

The demon showed no sign of shock when Cucumba finally emerged from the water. The words said made time stand still...

"Why do you persist? Why must you keep enduring pain?!"

Cucumba's espression jolted to a look of fear. Blood trickled down his green skin from various gashed and wounds. Cucumba knew he was outmatched, he had dragged the fight out too long, underestimated his opponent. He had been far too ****y, whereas KelesK had only been ****y when he knew he could be.

The green behemoth dropped to his knees, slamming his fist into the ground, opening another fissure. Lava began to spew from the opening.

"You are no better than Eaz. GET UP!"

Cucumba remained on his knees staring at the ground.

"I was expecting more from you. The self titled 'God'. Fear the name of Cucatoth, what a laugh"

KelesK had begun taking some control over the demon, the only reason it was able to talk, he had begun mocking the admin.

Still, Cucumba remained on his knees. It is triggered by rage, his power is triggered by rage. He let himself become possesed... But... Why..? I can feel there is something more to him than this. Could he have considered this enough to beat me. Or is there a considerable flaw to the other part of him... Again the image was presented to him, but this time it wasn't a flash. More of a dream.

The entire island was frozen over. Shattered objects lay scattered across the island. It was freezing cold. A figure began to rise out of the ice. Its eyes were a light green, and it wore an expressionless look.

Reality snapped back in when he heard the demons voice again.

"I see you have you arm back." It started laughing.

Cucumba looked at him arm, it was almost fully regrown.

"This fight is far from over." The admin was playing with fire, he knew it. He wanted to see the next part, the reason behind KelesK letting himself be overcome by the demon within. Slowly he stood up and lowered into his stance.

Slowly the creature before Cucumba morphed back into KelesK's human form, yes it still that the twisted demonic look, some of the souls now seperating from its body and beginning to orbit around him.

The fight started up again, the admin could only guess why the demon wanted KelesK back in his human form. The two charged at each other Cucumba was the first to take a swing, easily sidestepping the attack KelesK hit the admin with an axe kick followed by a sidekick to the chin which sent Cucumba few feet into the air, as he began his desent to the ground his head was once again hit by a spinning side kick which landed on his cheek.

The green behemoth now lay on the sand, blood covered most of the surrounding area, the freezing temperature around KelesK had risen to just a mild coolness.

Speed... Hes after speed Cucumba was in awe that the demon within KelesK knew so much of his fighting technique.

KelesK looked down at the mighty admin, now laying on the ground, his head lay in a small pool of his own blood. Drops of blood scattered the area.

"Get up!" KelesK barked.

Cucumba couldn't move, pain had sunk in through his thick skin. No more did the mighty admin show his confident look, instead his face wore a look of dispair.

"You are like a child playing with matches for the first time."

Cucumba's eyes slowly opened and rose to meet KelesK's evil glare, only to see the smirk of confidence cross his face.

"And you just got burnt..."

KelesK grabbed Cucumba the the neck and lifted him up, dropped him and the kicked his chin backward as he fell. Cucumba's neck snapped back but not a sound was heard.

"Why won't you die!"

Cucumba again dropped to the ground, a spray of blood trailed above where he fell.

Cucumba raised himself onto one elbow and looked at KelesK standing before him.

"I know who you are, the leader of lost souls."

Cucumba groggily got to his feet, blood dripped from his face. Step by step, inch by inch he approached KelesK, a grin widening on his face.

"I'm only getting warmed up."

KelesK's face showned nothing but sarcastic anger.

The island was no longer breaking apart, it had stopped when the battle between the two had become one sided.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll take that spot for now then :eek:

anyway, both combatants have done a stunning last round, But the mean green ass kicking machine has won this round with lines like "the green devil coiled it's tenticles around the clone like a python tending to it's meal". Such imagery is great and adds to overall detail, and the choice of vocabulary is impressive too. all followed by a classic ending, only suited for such a "godlike" opponent. KlesK also did a great job, but his imagery and overall detail wasnt up to scratch compared to the cuc, there was also a few spelling mistakes i caught while reading through, like "ferousious" and "showned". but overall, a great piece.

In conclusion, the cuc pulls this round under his belt, until the next time, get a rematch going soon! :O

Best answers
Sorry I couldn't ref this one, my computer decided to fry on me... *sigh* Very sorry, and thanks Shijing for taking my place in this one. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom