People that are calling people noobs.

Best answers
Okay, this is not to offend anyone, and not to hurt someones feeling.

I see allot of people on this site, saying that they are being beaten by noobs.
And then they blame the creators of esf, that they are beaten becouse the gameplay sucks.
I just don't get it, why just don't accept it that he is better then you?
If i get beaten by someone, then i'm willing to accept it, and say that he is better then me, and the next time i try to beat him.
Isn't that what ESF is all about?
Becouse when i beat him then, i feel great!, like i finnaly beat my greatest challenge.

If you call people that beat you noobs, then you are just a whining baby.

It maybe has nothing to do with esf, and if a moderator wants to remove, or close it, then go right ahead.

thank you. :fight:

Best answers
Interesting thread, I call people noobs whenever I please to. Just because someone killed me with a kame from 100 miles away doesn't automatically mean he is better than me. And this is just one example.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a good point where Carnage wrote.
It dont make people Pro gamers when they make such a simple trick, and you dont even fight with them at this time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but at the same time...just cause a dude does that a couple of times doesn't always mean he's an idiot either. Sometimes people just change it up a bit.

People call me a n00b all the time cause I don't do the double hit. "Get some skill, n00b." In Beta 1 I'd have broke my leg off knee deep in most of the people who say that's asses.

Ah, those were the days...lol

Best answers
Lol exactly. If im in the middle of a good fight, someone comes out of no where and uses advanced melee - I despise advanced - I call him a n00b. But I don't flame.

If someone beats me using advanced with those random arrows, when I try and use basic, Ill probably call them annoying, or a n00b. You're assumptions are irrelevant my friend. There are to many scenerios that overrule them.

Best answers
only time i say someone is better than me is when they beat me 3 times in a row with melee without healing, without help
i call people noobs when they say i cheat or they say they can beat me with ease even if i kill em 10 times in a row...
i don't double hit people with simple melee alot either, but they never called me noob for that o_O
only thing i do in melee is spamming advanced melee full of combos lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad thing for the peuple who dont know combos

i personaly dont call aneyone a noob and i dont get called a noob eather i just use ther tactic if they say something like "stop that spaming" and if they have something to say i can say "you do it to" then they are normaly quiet

but most of all i like a fair fght 1 on 1the harder the better

Best answers
Carnage said:
Interesting thread, I call people noobs whenever I please to. Just because someone killed me with a kame from 100 miles away doesn't automatically mean he is better than me. And this is just one example.

Your absolutely right!

But if he does it everytime again, and he succeeds in killing you, then you can't call him a noob, then you are the noob, becouse you get killed over and over again by such "tricks".
So noobs are people who do "litle tricks" eh?

Well, today i was fighting against bots, and then suddenly a real player comes in, and starting to beat the crap out of me.
He starts to teleport and kick me, and i look like a helples fool.
Then he starts to call me a noob.
Well, im a noob eh? we'l see about that ;( .
So i started to teleport like him, and i did exactly what he was doing, then he started to get pissed, and called me a noob again, that couldn't play like a real man, and i should stop teleporting.

He then stopped teleporting and the swooped to me, and i teleported, so i was behind him, and did a Gallit gun in his back. (i was vegeta)
he died,respawned, then he was swooping again, and i to him, then i won from him from a melee strugle.
He was as pissed as a hornet!, he was losing.
So he left.
Now that is what i call a noob! :fight:

Best answers
Let me give you my example of a n00b.

I come in a server and bash someone similar to that guy who bashed you.
Of course, he will try do anything to stop and possibly throw a full charged beam at me, if he get's the chance. If he does or doesn't kill me, he's still a noob to me, for having to resort to beams in order to beat me.

These are usually the same people that start to transkill you just because they look for an excuse to get free hits and therefor increasing their chance of succes.

In my eyes, someone who is not a n00b, keeps going on, doesn't kick me from his server, doesn't call me names, but keeps trying, searching for a way to beat me. Those people actually have brains, they discover new tactics, new ways around attacks and actually get better. But when you start beaming....

Best answers
I agree with you.

But i see so many good players, called noobs, becouse the oponent can't beat them. ;/
And i find it a litle bit unfair. :\

Beaming? what is wrong with it? why did they create beams for?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that makes me a hard head i always use the same tactic untill the enemy finds it out then ichange it a bit but sooner or later i start to repeat myself personaly i think we are all noobs in a way (pointing to nobodey is perfect) but the sore loosers are the worst i have a friend who wont even try to play against me saying "ill lose anyway" even if i say ill teach him some stuff

Best answers
Grega said:
lol that makes me a hard head i always use the same tactic untill the enemy finds it out then ichange it a bit but sooner or later i start to repeat myself personaly
So you're one of those people who kept HOWing in 1.1 until the enemy finally found a way around it. Sounds noobisch enough to me.

Beams are there for a reason, might as wel use it... TACTICALLY, a kiball or generic beam once in a while won't annoy everybody, but an instantly lethal spirit bomb will.

Best answers
Carnage said:
If he does or doesn't kill me, he's still a noob to me, for having to resort to beams in order to beat me.
I agreed with everything you said until this. The only part that bothers me is "resort to beams", because your acting like their only for "noobs". Say it all you want, but its not the truth. If its in the game, and you use it, theres no problem with that. Its in the game It was designed to be there. Your supposed to use everything you can to your advantage, otherwise YOUR the "noob". I would draw the line in this statement at bugs / hacks, because their not actually supposed to be in the game. Anything that was designed to be in the game should be used to your advantage, and you should have a way to stop just about everything in the game, or at least dodge it.

If not, then your tactics aren't sound, and you leave yourself open to defeat.

Best answers
Yep, but would you continue shooting beams till the other leaves the server? I'm sure you would but I won't. I hate beamers, as I said >>I<< will call them n00bs, am I saying that what I'm saying is the truth? no I'm not, I'm just expressing MY oppinion of newbs. But because you take it so seriously I'll keep my mouth closed.

Best answers
Majin: Your idea of a good player seems to be some one who constantly does one thing over and over. When I am in the middle of a melee, and it breaks up and I get hit by some one elses beams 100 miles away (the beam spammer) that player is not good, and I am not going to play the whole game chasing him. I do not like breaking up a melee and getting shot down by a beam all the time. Yeah, I could chase the beam spammer, but who the hell wants to do that all game, and even so he can be hard to find on large maps.

Best answers
My only thoughts on this is that insults were a big part of dragonball z so it is good to see them in game. Half the point to insulting someone in a game is to try and get a responce out of someone else so they make a mistake.

But I also find it annoying when people call others noobs just because they are loosing. I mean i have never seen any point in it myself if someone is beating me its either one i am playing crap that day or they are better then me. It could be a bit of both.

Some beam spammers are good at the game I enjoy using melee and they enjoy using beams. Each person has their own way of playing.

But back onto the topic i do agree most of the time people who call other people noobs are just whining because they start losing or are killed off by a player who they have been beating. I mean really some people use the exact same tactics after seeing the same thing twice it can be easy to beat.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mind, there are 2 reasons for that.
1)i'm a n00b
2)i'm used to play bfp and so play most of the time with beams.

if they say that i'm a n00b that i just say to them:
maybe in esf but dont try to chalange me in bfp =p

Best answers
Niob: Shut the **** up, no is laughing, and I dont think its funny.
" dont mind, there are 2 reasons for that.
1)i'm a n00b

maybe in esf but dont try to chalange me in bfp =p"

You are being flamed because you are ruining the game for other people, have some decency and stop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MystiKasT said:
Niob: Shut the **** up, no is laughing, and I dont think its funny.
" dont mind, there are 2 reasons for that.
1)i'm a n00b

maybe in esf but dont try to chalange me in bfp =p"

You are being flamed because you are ruining the game for other people, have some decency and stop.
and you are being warned for flaming

next time u feel like being mr crabbypants read the aup and the dont hit the big old "I ACCEPT THE AUP" when u go hit the forums buttion on the site sense if u cant accept the terms of the aup then dont lie and say u do

Best answers
I never use the N word. I can't stand it, and when some loser at school called me it, i was like dont talk to me. It's the most loserish word that's not in the dictionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom