1.2.1 patch issues

Best answers
hey im a newb to this game but what ever doesnt mean im a noob to steam. my probs with this game is that after 5 mins or so it crashes to desktop without an error/reason.
im hosting my own server with rcon only. i do have 1 idle bot that i kill for ssj2... :p

does a/an long idling bot cause the game to crash to desktop or something?

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best answers
there is a crashing bug for everyone in 1.2.1 sadly......in future use the search button.....anyway welcome to the forums =D

Best answers
ooh... crashing bug that sucks... hopefully they will fix in 1.3 :laff:

oh and sorry if i posted in the incorrect place heh.

btw, this game ownz! cant wait for a hl2 source version haha... that would own.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry ESF isnt gona be on HL2 but its great enough whit HL1
PS the team plans to make another patch as son as the bug is found to fix it faster than waiting till 1.3

Best answers
hey some guy told me in order to fix the 1.2.1 crash is to dl and just run 1.2 ... lol should i downgrade from 1.2.1 to 1.2 ?

its getting quite annoying now, im just about to go ssj2 with goku and my comp crash to desktop. arrg... some one spirit bomb this glitch to the next dimension! :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off you can't go ssj2. Second it wont be imported to hl2. thirdly i suggest you read the AUP and the stickies in each topic. it's for your own good. SO you don't get warned and wouldnt have to create new posts like this because they are already known and answered. But welcome to the forums and welcome to esf. Enjoy

Best answers
Oh Dear Fire Phoenix,

Looks like you got banned... and yes u can go ssj2 aka "The Perfect Form" ... like goku duh...

I "suggest to YOU" that you read/research stuff before flamming people k thnx? :D

Best answers
i thought perfect form was just being able to transform instantly.. you're still ssj1.. just no pre-animation...

Best answers
perfect form is ssj2, ya no animation for longer hair or anything like that, but in the cartoon goku goes super saiyan jin times 2 instantly... he shows the boys how its done... and then they go times 2 instantly and every one is like omfg...

there is no significant change in look but the hair is slightly different (the positioning of the way it rest) and longer then times 1. aka times 3 is long as hell hair and no eyebrows :p

- edit -

oh ya and when your transforming it doesnt matter if you do it faster or not they cant harm you while your changing... well according to bots physics. besides i like seeing animations :p

Best answers
nononon perfect form isn't SSJ2 because its coming in 1.3. Its simply instant transform,ask any admin besides if it was SSJ2 his PL would be much higher.

And while transforming people can kill you with beams but not melee

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RedXIII said:
nononon perfect form isn't SSJ2 because its coming in 1.3. Its simply instant transform,ask any admin besides if it was SSJ2 his PL would be much higher.

And while transforming people can kill you with beams but not melee
He's got it right.

Perfect form just means you transform instantly...

Best answers
oh i see... when is 1.3 coming? any estimated release dates?

well as for the ssj2 thing...if it isnt ssj2 then wtf is perfect form for a saiyan? ya just doesnt make sense... heh

btw, i didnt know beams could kill you while transforming... oh well its best to hide to do it any wayz
thnx for the info though :D

-edit-

how do u summon the dragon? just wondering i put all balls in one spot and all they do is glow and make bzzt bzzt sound heh... im such a newb.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
perfect for meens that the sayain can go ssj perfect as it meens he has mastered it so he can transform instanly!

Best answers
yes,say when goku you go SSJ at 170,000 PL and it takes a long time to tranform and when his PL gets to 5million he mastered it and does it instaly like said above.

Best answers
yep i figured out how to summon dragon hit the b button by default and he comes out wow he is big... strength is the best wish... i got like 50,000,000 in ki just by kept summoning dragon... i've noticed though that the best map to summon dragon is riverside.

perfect form is so much better omg... when ur in minor form your a sitting duck for burning attack from trunks and then thats it your in a melee lock where u cant get away enless u have enough power for 5 teleports but then u have no ki so they just charge up then melee lock you again... its so annoying u cant do jack.

oh btw while its on my mind how the heck do u win power struggles im hitting all the buttons like mach 5 n i always lose?

Best answers
VuLLs said:
perfect form is so much better omg... when ur in minor form your a sitting duck for burning attack from trunks and then thats it your in a melee lock where u cant get away enless u have enough power for 5 teleports but then u have no ki so they just charge up then melee lock you again... its so annoying u cant do jack.

oh btw while its on my mind how the heck do u win power struggles im hitting all the buttons like mach 5 n i always lose?
LOL to answer your question about power struggles to win u have to be stronger than your opponent and hold the left mouse button, hitting turbo also helps if u have a high amount of ki remaining

its not impossible to avoid a ssj opponent, it just difficult to do because of there high speed, try teleporting to the ground then beam jumping

Best answers
ok so i hold mouse2 and go turbo i dont have to push w,s,a,d because if u look in the top left corner it looks like its saying hit the movement keys a little white-ish dialog box comes up... but what ever works dude im sick of losing power struggles head on ones too. the meter just seems to go in the red and then this big nuke ball comes flying my way *rofl*

also when im going head to head mercy like fight they do a never ending combo like attack when they win the power struggle... hopefully this holding mouse2 and hitting turbo will put a end to that... i never go into battle without a good amount of ki for teleports :p

thnx for yo help :D

Best answers
You see white direction buttons in melee fighting so are u talking about melee or powerstruggle?

Powerstuggle is when 2 beams hit eachother and has nothing to do with melee.

and when u say head to head do u mean in melee?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
Oh Dear Fire Phoenix,

Looks like you got banned... and yes u can go ssj2 aka "The Perfect Form" ... like goku duh...

I "suggest to YOU" that you read/research stuff before flamming people k thnx? :D

Well a few things. First off If you havent noticed i have been registered to these forums for an enitre year. I have over 600 posts. I've not once been warned, and oviously if im replying to you im not banned. You can't go ssj2. As other people have already stated.

As you already know while trans forming you are vulnerable to any attack other then melee attcks. So basically the higher your pl the less time it takes to transform. Perfect transformation is just a quick animation so you dont have to wait and have less of a chance of getting hurt by transkillers etc.

Also in 1.3 ssj2 will not be perfect transformations either. Because they will go beyond ssj2. But you might not have to wait for 1.3 because Corona-bytes is making evm for 1.2 whether they pull it off or not i dont know.

.:Edit:.

Also um i have read the AUP i have read pretty much all the stickies.
But if you read the forums such as the coding/ bug part of the forums or maybe some of the stickies. This thread wouldn't have needed to be created.

Also, I wasn't flamming you. I was answering your questions, and any information that wasn't quite correct.

Best answers
RedXIII said:
You see white direction buttons in melee fighting so are u talking about melee or powerstruggle?

Powerstuggle is when 2 beams hit eachother and has nothing to do with melee.

and when u say head to head do u mean in melee?
ya there is a melee struggle and a beam struggle both are annoying to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom