Trunks' Sword gibbing at %20

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I was looking at the stats for the chars and noticed that under Trunks it says "Sword Gibs at %20 Health, Unblockable.". But in adv melee or basic at %20, its still blockable. I mean shouldnt that mean regardless if you hit the right arrow you shoulld still get the "Sword Kill"?

Now what I am suggestiong here is that the dodging a "Sword Kill" be fixed to Unblockable. Since it says that, I suggest this should be.

Or, remove the "Sword Gibs at %20 Health, Unblockable." in Trunks' stats.

Anyone else agree?

Best answers
Well first to reply sensibly to this, I'm gonna need someone to explain to me just what "gibs at %20 health" means. Any help?

Best answers
If your enemy has less then 20% health, you kill him instantly with a strong hit.

Trunks is now quite weak, I think it should be unblockable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when you pick your character when you cann see the moves, starting power level trans pwer level ect, in the melee it says this.(when you put mouse over "Trunks" button. in 1.1 it WAS unblockable, still syas it is but its not. Now it IS Blockable. one or the other NEEDS to be fixed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i disagree, they did this becours it's more balanced that way.
i dont like to be gibbed while i still have 15 hp left and have an sensobean in my pocked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i said something IS going to be fixed, if its not the gibbing then the statment saying "cannot be blocked" will be corrected. One of these will be fixed, or should be.

Besides 1.1 had unblockable gib, didnt seem to be affecting game really, i actually didnt see many Trunks users. so this would make Trunks a good meleer, since his Ki attacks generally suck compared to anyone else.

Best answers
In Advanced Melee, attacks can only be dodged. Wouldn't be fair to let him get an undodgeable gib-hit in now would it? Otherwise he is guaranteed an early kill 100% of the time. You have 3 chances for it to hit anyway.

For Simple Melee, it does need to be unblockable. It worked great in 1.1, Trunks
would stop persistant blockers and get them running! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom