💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuwa made a new sig! OMFG!

Using some of the new tricks I've learned . xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see...

nice! i really like it very much1

but the pic quality at the hair is bad ^but nice!

10/5 ^^ you´ve done it better then you can ^^

Best answers
i think its very cool and the effects seems nice to fit, the stock..
only one crit, i dont think the colors fit..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's aight, I like the brushing but it doesn't fit the stock which is badly cropped, the brushing seems like girly brushing not action brushing, Typo's hawt. Wtf you broke the border on the bottom.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interseting. Pretty diverse. The quality look as if some movie from like th 70-80's. Like a fantasy movie or something.

T0t

Best answers
I dont like it. The stock looks like a cheap ass gaussian blur trick. The colors clash. Theres nothing special about the typo except the mixed capitalized and lower case letters, with an unnecesary glow. The bg has no flow or direction. Keep trying . Just my 2 cents though. Oh yeah, it sucks ass.

virtue

V
T0t ur kidding rite?

I think its sweet Tek, good job. Giving me some great ideas for my next sig. Colors a bit weird, and its definitely not perfect but best Ive seen so far.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T0t said:
I dont like it. The stock looks like a cheap ass gaussian blur trick. The colors clash. Theres nothing special about the typo except the mixed capitalized and lower case letters, with an unnecesary glow. The bg has no flow or direction. Keep trying . Just my 2 cents though. Oh yeah, it sucks ass.
Looks at tots sig and says : yours so small i can't even see what it is :p , only that star thingy, but its ugly.

ontopic

i like your new sig! good job :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tot is more right than you people give credit, just cuz he sort of flamed doesnt mean he's wrong. Sorry Teknik i dont really like it, as tot said the colours clash, and the stock manipulation is way too blury and i think too desaturated..... i much prefer your other sigs. I do however like that typo, its a trademark thing of yours, and really fits ur style. If i was you i would have continued with that darker strip down the middle more... it looks quite nice. Just my opinions.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not much a fan of the backround, but I like the stock and that little power up thingy o_O

Overall 10/10 cuz the stock pwns

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
virtue said:
T0t ur kidding rite?

I think its sweet Tek, good job. Giving me some great ideas for my next sig. Colors a bit weird, and its definitely not perfect but best Ive seen so far.
Virtue, try to look at the last post date, before replying to a thread. This thread is almost a month old. Try to watch for those things next time. :)

T0t

Best answers
Both Virtue and Jp are completely ignorant. My intention was to give the guy some C&C. If he wanted people to kiss his ass he should've said at the beggining "Dont give constructive C&C and kiss my ass instead". JP flamed my tag when I clearly didnt ask for any opinions on it. If I wanted an opinion on it, I would've made a thread. Grow up, its not your thread, its Tekniqs. Anyway, if either of your two are so confident that my C&C is unreasonable or wrong in any way(C&C is an opinion mind you) Then feel free to challenge me to a battle. I'll gladly accept it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a needless argument, since this thread is basically dead.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom