Server Admin command!!

Best answers
Hello there :) I was playing in a server and when I entered all of the PPL could transform to 2lvl is there a command to make or is it some kind of a cheat that is accepted in the server...Please can some 1 tell me what is the command to increase your (KL)100,000 to (KL)2,000,000. Thanks ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are no cheats. None what so ever. THere is a server that has your pl already set to the proper transformation level.

There is no command to increase your pl/

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
There are no cheats. None what so ever. THere is a server that has your pl already set to the proper transformation level.

There is no command to increase your pl/
Ok well how can u set that while creating your server? :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What did i just get through telling you. YOU CAN"T SET IT!

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO SET YOUR POWERLEVEL ON YOURS OR ANY SERVER. hope that helps :)

hmz

Best answers
what he means is, how come when u join the server u already have enuff pl to transform .... is it some kinda mod or anything?

Best answers
Yeaa that is what i ment...Now look what u made me do ---> :cry:

Best answers
hmz said:
what he means is, how come when u join the server u already have enuff pl to transform .... is it some kinda mod or anything?
Yeaa that is what i ment...Now look what u made me do ---> :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh that >.< That is prolly because PL catchup is on. Which means if the servers average pl is ENORMOUSLY HUGE. then you start off with a really high pl to balance things out :)

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Oh that >.< That is prolly because PL catchup is on. Which means if the servers average pl is ENORMOUSLY HUGE. then you start off with a really high pl to balance things out :)[/QUO

O i see k then thanks and next time dont shout at me :rolleyes: ;)

Best answers
sure that's why when i join that server i pick cell and i have exactly 1,9mil
and with gohan exactly 1mil...
that server has some kind of mod installed that makes you start of with transforming pl

Best answers
That's a script for AMX or AMXX .... go to AmxMod.net and go to there forums / scripting section and ask for more USEFULL help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom