esf crashing bug/half life console

Best answers
Hey i got esforces working and let me just say that it is sweet, esf staff did great on it, but i got a problem. Ill be playing esf for like 3 minutes then all of a sudden the game will crash out of nowhere, I try 2 more times and it would stop crashing on the third time i try it. is there anyway to fix that or do i have to live with it? Oh and I just bought an eMachines T2596 computer, really nice but it has some graphics problems. whenever i try to play any game these black lines would come up across the screen and i cant see what is going on at all. So i called up tech support and they said that my video card is messed up beyond repair (fried) so I have to send my computer in so i can get a new card. All of the info WILL be erased though and I play esforces through a program called half life console. the problem is that i dont even know how i got it on there so if anyone knows, how do you get half life console installed on your computer? Sorry for the long thread. :)

Best answers
For the crashing fix your gonna have to wait for 1.2.2 and good luck with you comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom