Buu Closed Cristmas feeling...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

(If pic is not shown,it means that my host is down)

Credits: Model by Tweek
(well i done the credits for shure)

its maybe a bit blury... but i think its well done.. dunno about the top thingy :fight:

Best answers
great sig, yours always are! maby a bit too blury? and a bit too light?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not really a christmas feeling..but a decent sig nonetheless. :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overall, it's a nice sig. It's a little on the tall side for my liking, but that's me. Pinkish/purple is clearly an appropriate choice for a Buu sig. Not sure if you care, but perhaps spelling "Christmas" correctly couldn't hurt. Unless of course it is spelled different in Germany - I don't really know.

And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with christmas other than the words "merry christmas". But the brushing effect looks nice. Nice work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a great sig none the less but i sujest you change the colour to blue with some white to give a more in depth christmas feeling, also make the buu in the bottom right more distinctive as it is very hard to see right now :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
Overall, it's a nice sig. It's a little on the tall side for my liking, but that's me. Pinkish/purple is clearly an appropriate choice for a Buu sig. Not sure if you care, but perhaps spelling "Christmas" correctly couldn't hurt. Unless of course it is spelled different in Germany - I don't really know.

And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with christmas other than the words "merry christmas". But the brushing effect looks nice. Nice work.
Yeah in germany its spelled others then in real English... but anyway:
Thank you that you replied ;)
And @DSniper:
Blue is not good for Buu + The Buu on the Bottom should be not so see able.
Because it matches :p or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom