Esf 1.1 error?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey guy's, ive downloaded esf 1.1 ,i install it to the proper places but every time i go to play i get a error "could not load library c;/program files/valve/steam/steamapps/my email here/half life/esf/cl_dlls/client_dll but when i go check the dll is there? any help ? ;(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really. I bet he wants to play 1.1. The dll should be downloadable somewhere on this forum. Try the help section.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
alright , ty for info i found out wut the prob was..there was no Fmod.dll in my half life folder ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noob , post in the proper forum section , under help , (i really like sayying this , nobbie noobie noobie noob) i don' know what it is with me and the word noob , it's just fun to say hehe

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
noob , post in the proper forum section , under help , (i really like sayying this , nobbie noobie noobie noob) i don' know what it is with me and the word noob , it's just fun to say hehe
Saiyan, you are <u>not</u> a moderator, so don't make a habit of telling people <i>what</i> and <i>what not</i> to do. And for your information, when someone asks for help, and you unprovokingly call them a noob, you are flaming them. We don't exactly tolerate flaming on these boards, and deal with people like you accordingly. Your stay here is going to be short live if you don't have a real attitude adjustment starting now.

Oh by the way, know how I have fun? Giving warnings to people who break the rules for fun, here is another warning for flaming sexxeh teddeh. :warning:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whack, some how im a noob and you never saw me play any game..too bad eh;/

If you get flamed, it's best to just let it slide off your back, be the bigger man and let him gloat over his e-wang. ~Magus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom