• It's ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

• It sucks

• Total voters
Best answers
The sharingan might be a bit too bright, maybe it should be a bit darker. Im not sure of course because i dont have any reference at hand right now.
And according to your reference, shouldnt the opening of his shirt be a bit larger?
Either way, im loving the model. And im loving it hard, i can hardly believe your human.

Best answers
BIG IMAGES! WARNING! :D

WTF??!! I'm off for a few weeks and this happens! SV making Naruto model :O

Nice work there, mate!

If I knew eariler I could send you those Settei!!! My friend gave me them, I used simillar when I was doing my Naruto ;)

Those surely will help u make him perfect ;) you'll get the right proportions ;)

BIG IMAGES! WARNING! :D

and the head!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. Hey SV wouldn't u like to skin my Naruto ?? :D

Best answers
realy nice sv, maybe try to make hes opening in his shirt larger,
due the ref you posted.The sharigam is something like ssj mode?
i dont watch naruto though ( i regret it now lol ) , and also its nice
to see ravven coming back form the shadows lol

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Awesome refs Raven, thanks a bunch for those...I've been looking for these kind of setties all over the net and couldnt find them...and you showed up with high res ones xD thanks man

Ravven said:
P.S. Hey SV wouldn't u like to skin my Naruto ?? :D
I'd like to but I cant for a few reasons ;P I'm busy with this Sasuke and LOADS of other projects lol so that wont leave me much time to skin other models...sorry D:...

Jariroth said:
The sharingan might be a bit too bright, maybe it should be a bit darker. Im not sure of course because i dont have any reference at hand right now.
And according to your reference, shouldnt the opening of his shirt be a bit larger?
Either way, im loving the model. And im loving it hard, i can hardly believe your human.
Humm yeah I'll try to play around with the Sharingan tones and see what I can come up with.

I agree about the shirt's opening but I had some problems with that, if I get it wider from the bottom too the whole base of the shirt gets messed up...I'll try to fix it, I'm sure I can come up with something. =]
Thanks dude <3

-Nataku- said:
realy nice sv, maybe try to make hes opening in his shirt larger,
due the ref you posted.The sharigam is something like ssj mode?
i dont watch naruto though ( i regret it now lol ) , and also its nice
to see ravven coming back form the shadows lol
Thanks man.
The Sharingan is...not exactly a transformation, it's a bloodline limit which allows the user to see beyond certain attacks, something like a faster eye =P
Not really compareable to the SSJ forms.

Anyways, I'll try to fix up the shirt as I continue skinning =]

Best answers
Making this model... and showing it too us without releasing it, is just plain evil....

Best answers
Looking great so far, but yeah I agree about the Sharingan eyes.

As you can see they have an enlarged pupil with a very thick black outline around the eyes. And also a few lines drawing in from the outside. Well, yeah you get the picture. :D

Best answers
hmm odd , afterwards he have 2 things in hes sharingan sometimes 3rd apears :p

Best answers
The first sharigan pic is Itatchi, Sasuke's Older brother (some insane mass-murderer o_O ) Sasuke gets his third ?(dot)? when he's fighting naruto.

Anyhoo SV! it's looking Great! soooo sexeh!

Best answers
hmm odd , afterwards he have 2 things in hes sharingan sometimes 3rd apears :p
some one is not watching Naruto :p

Every dot apperars when ones life is in danger (like Obito-sama) or he is facing very tough opponent (Sasuke) :D

First time we Sasuke using sharingan he has 'dots' in right eye and one in left (or 2 in left and 1 in right, don't remember now ;)) He gets send dot in left eye when he is first time faces Rock Lee (my hero :D) and he gets 3 'dots' in both eyes when Naruto uses Kyuubis chakra in their final (in anime) fight ;D

A lil more on topic:

SV look on QMark pics cuz they are gonna help u lot and maybe this too:

Damn u SV, watching u make this great model, makes me wanna do one too xD I think I'm gonna make Sasuke too :p or maybe my fav char Neji ?? Damn U SV!!!! Why do I have to study law way too much learning!! ;(

Hey SV i think I need to do this Sasuke on second thought!!! Just way too many ppl think you are soooo good :D U could use some competition ;P ;P ;P

No worries, jokking xD

OHHHHH one more thing!!!! All those pics are thanks to my great friend Danny!! Thanks, man!

Best answers
1st form sasuke normal 2nd form sasuke with sharinghan 3rd form saske with first part of curse
4rth form sasuke full fledge demon

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome ref dude =O I needed those so bad before I started the model.
The last one I'll definatly use for some expressions test =D

And thanks QMark =] I used that ref to make a new Sharingan, the thing is the eyes on the UVMap are not so big so you probably wont notice the smallest details but it looks better than the previous Sharingan in my opinion.

Oh thanks for your refs too warlord, I'm going for the cursed seal form as well but I'll skip the 2nd stage CS cause I find him looking too weird =P

I've been a bit busy and the progress with this skin was kinda slow, but that'll change now, I'm still stuck on the head skin heh so I'll finish it up and make a few expressions test renders =]

Best answers
Awesome ref dude =O I needed those so bad before I started the model.
Sorry i wasn't there for u, man ;)

The last one I'll definatly use for some expressions test =D
yes those will definatelly help xD

I'm going for the cursed seal form as well but I'll skip the 2nd stage CS cause I find him looking too weird =P
Damn finally someone who has the same opionion on Sasukes 2nd form! :O thanks man! I loved the first form, but make it incomplete, I mean make curse seal appear not on whole boddy but only on left part of it :D And make a render with this deep violet aura, cuz that time, when he had it, he truly owned everybody!

EDIT: Damn it !!!! I just realized I made my first request on that forum! Curse u SV!!! u make too damn good models :p

Best answers
Raven lol i saw all 213 episodes :p but i didnt saw these details that much , cuz i overlook :p but so far its good :p(off-topic) hey btw what going on with NNC ?!

Best answers
SV model is looking damned fine! keep it upz0rxz !

Offtopic:
hey btw what going on with NNC ?!
Our site is back up now. We'll throw in an update soon, so stick around.

ps. Love yer model SV >.>

Best answers
Yeah, looking great so far. When we going to see an update?

Best answers
sorry for revieving topic ;[ but it hasnt been finshed and no info given ;[ so have any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom