Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAN YOUR GOOD!!! AW MAN!!!, IF ZEQ2 WERE STILL ALIVE THEY WOULD HAVE HAD SO MANY MODELS AND SKINS ALREADY. YOUR SO FAST O_O

i miss zeq2 :cry:.

Stupid funimation :\

Best answers
It looks great thus far. I only have one crit though.

His eyes as is make him look just a tiny bit feminine. I always remembered seeing him with that sort of pissed off look on his face. Let me do a drawover real quick to explain what I mean.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if this helps here ya go ^^

Love the model. Cant wait for ya to finish it!

Best answers
hey this model is perfect can you release it in filefront can you make the types of sasuke like the one with the sharingan and the curse of the seal those 2 would be cool hope you release it soon gtg is this for jedi knight academy

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yeah I like typing without using paragraphs and no real sentences as well thats why its so fun to read and no there wont be any other forms and no it will not be for jedi academy cause this board isn't about jedi academy and star wars sucks anyway and its cell shaded and jedi academy isn't cell shaded is it I don't think so people should read through threads before they ask questions that have already been answered in previous posts so anyway since its not for any special purpose like meant for a mod or game or whatnot I doubt it'll be released for just said reasons

geez

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke-Kun, please read through the whole thread, you'll find the answers to all of your questions.

Guys =o thanks for the awesome comments, it's still very WIP though, I'm going to make it a lot better than it is right now.

@QMark - I see what you mean but hence the WIP part ^_^ I'm planning on adding facial lines and stuff which would make him look much more accurate, adding lines in between the eyebrows and the eyes would be difficult if I'll get them any closer than they are right now, but I'll try something out concerning your crits =)

Best answers
i realy wub it, but here are some tips,advices,crits, whateva you call it.
maybe try to lighten the hair a bit ( i type maybe couse its up to you how you
wanna present your skin, but i would light it up a bit) dunno if sasuke has his
hair lighten up in the series though, more like a guess. The eyes seem to be
a little to close together. dunno if the mouth line is skined on ,or its just ther due the cell shading,
the point is make it more black, and in the end of this sexy post, i wanna tell you that you got amazing skilzz,
and you deserve lots of feedback, you own

Best answers
Yeah, thats what we're all here for right? :p I'm sure this will be one kick ass skinned model when your done. Heck its already kick ass right now compared to most other Sasuke models. :D

Best answers
Just something I noticed....

How does the strap hold the pack on if it isn't tightened to his leg? Unless his leg gets really fat above his shorts. In which case you can disregard those red lines.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Nataku - I agree about the hair =] I'll lighten it up a notch even though I sampled the color from a ref but I know the hair tones are never consistent in Animes, so...^_^

About the eyes, I dont really see what you can see, maybe try to overlay my model on this ref and see that I followed it as much as I could:

Also notice the mouth isnt as dark as it should be but I'll try to do something about that...it's going to be tricky since the mouth is modeled actually, I left a few inches of space so it could be animated. ^_^
Thanks for the compliments and crits man D'=

@QMark - Thanks man =] I actually did change the eyes eventually, thanks for that crit, it looks better indeed ^_^

@TheGamer297 - Hehe, good eye but I'm a few steps ahead of you =P
I thought about that myself but refs say other wise.

I know it doesnt make sense heh, but I'm all accuracy to refs, if you can find me a ref that shows the band tight on his leg than I'll consider changing it =)

Best answers
this is what i mean about the eyes = ], take a look :

of course, this is how i see things. I based this on the ref you used and your
render, tell me what you think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... his eyes pupils simply need to be bigger o_O abit larger....

keep it up

Best answers
no not larger, they need to be centered more ^^ that s the point, the size is ok

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah the pupils, you may have a point there, I'll try to make them bigger and move them around to see what fits best, dont want his eyes to look crossed xD the way you have it on your drawover, Nataku, seems a bit weird to me, like his pupils are way far apart, it makes him look expressionless, like his staring at space, but I also agree my pupils are a tad too close to each other so I'll try to balance it out =]

Best answers
SV the eyes in Natakus picture are 100% correct.
Follow it and you will get very nice results ;).

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dissagree on the 100% part, they need to be bigger and I think he moved them a bit too far away from each other.

Anyways I already fixed that, the changes I made look much better now, made the hair brighter and I'm currently adding more details.

Expect two renders, including a Sharingan version too =]

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here ya go =] fixed up stuff according to the crits I got and added a bit more details.

Still WIP of course, it can get better over all, I think I'll make the lines around his eyes a bit thicker too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom