Team RaD's Addon

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think HL2 was built off of the Half-Life engine. Granted, Valve has the source code which allows them to do a lot of things the ESF team can't

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think HL2 was built off of the Half-Life engine. Granted, Valve has the source code which allows them to do a lot of things the ESF team can't
You stand uncorrected. The source engine is distantly related to Goldsrc.

Valve do hold all the cards, followed by the ESF team then addon/plugin teams.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
You stand uncorrected. The source engine is distantly related to Goldsrc.
Thats not 100% true.
They didn't start source from scratch. In fact the source engine is an "enhanced" version of GoldSrc which is an enhanced version of Quake3 -> enhanced version of Quake2 -> enhanced version of Quake1.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually. Acordong to Wiki. GoldSRC is an upgraded Quake 1 engine. Quake 2 and 3 engines are not connected to GoldSRC aside from having the same parent.

But yea Source is an updated GoldSRC engine.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well we have a team almost. Just short modelers but no need to worry.

Coders - austin, neosniperkiller, kevinx
Spriters - golden flame, black@lotus
Sounds - finalblast
Animator - damaera
Model editor - ssj4fusion

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still not really sure what this addon will do. Best of luck tho

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
wow we actualy share 2 developers o_O
Haha. Dunno if SSJ4Fusion is gonna do anything right now though.

I'm still not really sure what this addon will do. Best of luck tho
Well. We are going to add Characters pretty much to ESF 1.2.3. Make new Transformations and all like all addons.

Then when ESF 1.3 Comes out, we shall be heading there to add Characters. If Project Tien and Gotenks are not finished we are going to Add them in. We are going to work on just adding characters since the Gameplay and all is perfect.

Once done with ESF 1.3 we shall be heading towards a New Mod. NNK. We are going to work on a side project for that. Characters and such.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO it's meaningless to make an addon for 1.2.3. It would be even more meaningless to make one for Open Beta: Final.
Meaningful thing would be making an addon for 1.3, but as long as it isn't released, I'd choose waiting for it. Making early models/sprites and other stuff which could be used in 1.3 would be a good thing though, but making 1.2.3 ones would be dumb because 1.2.3 will die after 1.3 is out.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a big reason why we want to finish. Mainly because we hate leaving things unfinished. It is also 1.2.3 that made RaD what it is today and led to the great friendships I have around the world now. It maybe meaningless to everyone else but it has a big meaning to us. :)

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but I couldn't help it...
Model editor - ssj4fusion
Since when is that a job?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but I couldn't help it...

Since when is that a job?
They came quite useful when in need. Once a model is done and ready for ESF, we used them if we wanted something small done to the model so that the Modelers could go to work on New Models.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Then when ESF 1.3 Comes out, we shall be heading there to add Characters. If Project Tien and Gotenks are not finished we are going to Add them in. We are going to work on just adding characters since the Gameplay and all is perfect.
Wouldn't it make sense just to send any finished characters to the ESF Team? I'm not sure but I think when Operation Tien was about, that they'd said that they would add any legitimate DBZ character if the sounds/models/animations/sprites were complete.

Good luck though.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't it make sense just to send any finished characters to the ESF Team? I'm not sure but I think when Operation Tien was about, that they'd said that they would add any legitimate DBZ character if the sounds/models/animations/sprites were complete.

Good luck though.
No.

The deal was for Tien only. And fater Tien was finished the deal would be extended to Gotenks.

But so far the comunity has failed to produce Tien.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No.

The deal was for Tien only. And fater Tien was finished the deal would be extended to Gotenks.

But so far the comunity has failed to produce Tien.
Would you be willing to help us with Tien and Gotenks when we get to that part?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Im no modeler. But as far as i can remember GG and Kama were helping project Tien the first time it started. But it still died.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha I know. I just need someone to help with the Ideas for Tien and the buddy system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom