Team RaD's Addon

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so. I guess we are just gonna cancel the 1.2.3 project right now until further notice. I mean its not easy to put together a team anymore as it was 2 or 3 or 5 years ago... Hell.. half the people I asked if they wanted to come back to ESF just say lol or its gay and sucks... I mean... I got back most of the members but ****... Things just dont go that way. So we decided to wait for ESF 1.3, since waiting seems more curtious to you guys. Just as Skyrider told me, Why work on an unfinished mod that hasn't released yet?

Now that everyone has grown up, there isn't really time to go through and put as much time into it as we did. Hell... I spent 2 or 3 summers playing this game... Met some cool people... Hell I even led a mod that was rival to Evossj4... It may not have been as well known but we had a 24/7 server with the mod on it. Thus the release of SSJ4 Trunks model...

Yes that is where this model comes from:

That model was downloadable only when you join the RaD Server.
There was a SSJ4 Gohan too that DOR made us when he joined the Team and all. But I guess some games are better off dying. ESF 1.2.3 is close to death it seems. I mean yea there are still about 15 or 16 people playing still but, I say we all get online one day about 10 or 20 years from now and have a good ol' ESF Match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom