Guess the Anime/Cartoon!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the anime i posted was Aoi Bungaku - a neat anime based off of popular japanese novels, each novel is told in 2-3 episodes...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heroic Age.

The anime that uses Gundam Seed character designs as base and makes them actually epic instead of gay ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as Grega didnt contribute to the thread and it has been more then a day i am taking the liberty to add another one:

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^

IT reminds me of this one anime, where like, Hell was on earth, and demons and such, and there was this Police guy, and his sister walked around in bra & panties around him, and was pretty cute, and well, he was at this apartment complex and **** WENT DOWN, but they never completed the series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one seems pretty familiar.... Hmm... I may have watched it soon, but I can't think of any names. I guess I'll wait till tomorrow ^^

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a anime that is heavy on fanservice...there are tons like Ikki Tousen which aren't hentai, but feature partial or full frontal nudity.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After research it seems I may have found a name.

Amatsuki?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know man...that seems kind of sick to me.
It's Japan.

I read that over 50% of Marriages over there are between cousins, they seem to think it...normal, well, I mean, different cultures, have different standards by which to live by...but yeah, I agree man.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Japan.

I read that over 50% of Marriages over there are between cousins, they seem to think it...normal, well, I mean, different cultures, have different standards by which to live by...but yeah, I agree man.
So... that's why they all look the same?

JOKES!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a soft spot for japan, actually ordered a course to learn the language, eventually i want to spend a few weeks holidays there and make myself understandable in their language :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom