Explain your name

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was originally called Devil and everytime I joined my mate called my Deverz and I liked that better so I changed my name and it's stuck.

Btw Cuc wtf were you before o_O

Best answers
i was just mixing around my name to get a nice nickname lol.
my first name starts with GE and my last starts with BO so i mixed that with a nice sounding ZEE :p

but gezeebo didnt sound cool so i changed the e to the a et voila GaZeeBo was born lol.
and then like a week after i saw on an episode of the simpsons what a gazeebo really is -.- some sort of little building in a park *cries* lol

ah well everybody knows me as GaZeeBo so i've never had an other nickname before

Best answers
Mmmmm Strife anyone? :rolleyes:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/squirrel.htm

But seriouslly, I remember that I started out as SSJ2GoGeTa (STFU >_<) Then got in the community alot more and saw that I really needed a new name. So, i went to IRC and asked around. And addeh came up with Gonadz, I liked it and toke it.

So now you all PHEAR TEH NADZ! PHEEEEAR! O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A couple years back I came across a Dragonball Z playing card of Vegeta called "Vegeta the Revitalized." I thought it sounded pretty cool, so I decided to combine the word "Revitalize" with "Prince," creating a pretty stylish result, in my opinion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I got mine from a dragonball fanfiction eons ago - not totally sure though =P

I've had this name for ages and ages and ages and I kinda like it - so its staying :)

Ps - the [SAS] tag was a clan me and my local friends (yes...even ryoko!) used for playing together online and for lan matches.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan, for strength in times of desperation. Pride, because I realized that I have a massive amount of Pride in myself for no apparent reason, and it is usually the only thing that keeps me going what with all the lousy **** that happens to me in my life. XIX is the roman numeral representation of my age at the time I thought it up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy to explane.
just a matrix freak, and i play with niobe the most in enter the matrix.
btw, do you also mean the nickname i usaly use?

Best answers
niobe said:
easy to explane.
just a matrix freak, and i play with niobe the most in enter the matrix.
btw, do you also mean the nickname i usaly use?
No, just explaining your forum name will do fine. Though mentioning other nicks you use might be relevant as well.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa = OneWingedAngel

I used to use OneWingedAngel as my TFC name, but on the [ : BT : ] (Bloodtrail clan) server, the guys always called me "owa" for short, when we were in fast combat and such. I then decided why not use owa, being as it is somewhat different, and more original then OneWingedAngel. Plus it kind of shows how a name can evolve.

I've had the OneWingedAngel name sense like 1999, and it slowly evolved from that to owa. So it is a fairly old name for me...

OneWingedAngel is the theme song for the final fight against Sephiroth in FF7.

Best answers
I got it from a beast wars the show when two animals fuzed together their nick names became Fuzor. I thought it sounded cool...ive had it since the first time i watched that episode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Hash browns are the ****, so it's my nickname. Simple as that.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I believe my name is from D&D.

Not sure though, its been 5-6 years ago when I came up with this name.

And Deman stand bit for Demon?

Devin stand a bit for Devil ;o

Best answers
I have choosen this nick because I played Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX and my favourite rider was Ryan Nyquist! Later on, I found out, there's some mathmatical cryteria by some guy also called Nyquist!

Best answers
I got this name when my mom gave birth to me. What a coincidence...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
I was originally called Devil and everytime I joined my mate called my Deverz and I liked that better so I changed my name and it's stuck.

Btw Cuc wtf were you before o_O
My old name was Cinder . . . It was the name of a half dragon, half gemman (underground humanoid with very fair skin) character I used to play in D&D. Too bad everyone else and their uncles use Cinder. I decided to change it to Cucumba for the above stated reasons. During my quake one days, I would go by Reign of Death and Tiger Brady (One of three brady bunch clans! :p).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I first played ESF(One of the Early Alphas) I wracked my brain thinking up names sounded....Saiyan(Non-Vegtible.) Arthos sounded perfect to me.

Thats it.

(Future) Drunken Sailor because i'm trying to Enlist in the U.S. Navy

It's not looking too good, my eyes are incredibly bad. I just need to get the new subscription to the recruiter so he can try for a waiver again. If that fails.....it seeems I'll be a Civilians for at least the next four years(Gonna try going to college, and while in there, getting eye surgery on a payment plan, then if I get good grades, try and get into Annapolis, you know, the Naval Academy, and try to become a commissioned officer.)

Then theres my NaturalSelection Name.

I used to go by a number of Hazard related named, Like FireHazard(TFC, ALWAYS a Pyro) or BioHazard(UT, always used the GooGun) and other variations, primarily my general Purpose RadiationHazard.

But in Natural Selection, I go by the name XenoHazard(Spelled ><eno]-[azard.) Hazard to keep the lineage, and Xeno because of "Xenoform." I play as an alien quite often.

Most commonly, you will see me as Hazard though, in alot of games.....except for the CS:S Beta and SI, where I go by "Frankenstien's Monster," for the sole reason that I can say "FIRE BAAAAD!" or "[insert player name] BAAAAD!(Or GOOOOD!)" But this is temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom