zoom in

Best answers
u could put a zoom in feacher like in the cartoon where thay can see long distence so u can use lasers or beams more easy since u guys put combos in and malee u could put a zoom in thing for them peaple who hate combos and malee for balence itl save the trubble of being hit wile chargeing sinse the zoom thing can be used with malee thay could use it to find where the majer battles r

what u guys think?

Best answers
uuum when do they have binocular eyes in dbz? This is like a scope in CS or something. I dont think you need to zoom in at all.

Best answers
cant u remember when goku fights freezer form 4 and the other guys r a mile or 2 away waching the fight u cant see the fight thay r to far away thay use some sort of zoom thing

or what about when supreem kai and the other guys r chaseing the magin guys who got gohans ki supreem kai uses the zoom thing to see them better

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zoom would overpower lasers.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf? There was no zoom thing in either of those fights. If anything, they were sensing the movements and ki of their enemy. And yeah, if everyone would be able to give someone a headshot using zoom, beams and lasers would be abused (kinda like wha evm did to esf). Oh, if you want to find where the major battles are, use your scouter. A big red boxe or a gathering of such usually means a pretty heavy battle.

Best answers
Sonic might be right though...But i understand what you mean..those dbz characters watched the fight of an great distance.

Example: Trunks vs Frieza (Trunks Saga)

Bulma thinks it's Goku (our SSJ) who is fighting Frieza alone.
Yamcha say's that it's definetly not Goku, but he can tell that he (Trunks) is a SSJ.
Bulma could see it, and i am sure bulma doesnt got any glasses :).

There are much more examples but then i would right an entire story here.

That fact is: DBZ characters could see much better. And if i am correct Saiyans have even better eyes (at keeping up with speed).

Best answers
That wasn't because of their eye sight :S

You remember that they can sense people right.

And if your such a DBZ fan Optimus then you remember what piccolo said to gohan:

Gohan: what?!? They (Yamcha and the saibaman) vanished?!?
Piccolo: Don't try to follow them with your eyes gohan, try to feel (sense) them

I don't the exact way he said it but what he ment is that it would be impossible to see them with your eyes alone

And Sonic boyster gave you a reason why not to add it to the game.

Best answers
XXX That is true ofcourse... But remember Goku's energy change when turning ssj.
Goku was away for some time, gaining more strenght after fighting frieza.
When someone was fighting frieza (Trunks) Gohan thought it was Goku.

I've got the episode DBZ-105 Another Super Saiyan. (between 9-10 minutes)

(Trunks was charging, turning supersaiyan)

All warriors: huh? (sensing the powerincrease)
Yamcha: Sounds like the fight is starting without us.
Bulma: Ooo, Somebody stop this...i wanne get off.
Gohan: It might be my dad...
Krillin: You think?
Gohan: Who else would take on Frieza alone?
Krillin: I don't know.
Vegeta: Kakarot? No I absolutly refuse to believe it. There no way is power could have increased this much. It's imposible...even if he is a supersaiyan

Then they didnt know it either..only after seeing them..with there eye's they could take there conclusion that it wasn't Goku.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, piccolo didnt say not to use your eyes. If i remember correctly, he said to unfocus your eyes. Focusing on one particular area would make it impossible to see such quick movements.

Then they didnt know it either..only after seeing them..with there eye's they could take there conclusion that it wasn't Goku.<!-- / message -->
This too is kinda wrong. I think you tried to prove that they could see from far distances, but then you contradicted yourself. All Z warriors sense the chi of living beings. They also recognize familiar chi. They weren't sure if it was goku or not because the chi was so different from before. Goku's chi is recognized by each of the Z warriors, but after he became a Super Saiya-jin, they didnt know what to expect from him. They used logic to try to figure out if the fighter was Goku or not. Basically, both sensing chi and their use of their eyes failed them in this scenario. They didnt know it was someone else until they viewed him from a fairly close distance. Oh, and saiyans sense movement very quickly (fast eyes i guess) and piccolo can hear things from a mile away. This is what enabled them to identify the golden fighter.

Back on topic: As i said before, having sniper vision while using beams would make for some unfair combat. Theoretically, you can fight someone from the opposite corner of the map while using this sniper vision. Obviously, this wouldnt be fun for those of us who would prefer not be killed by a cowardly sniper.....unless playing a fps game in which i would take the role of a sniper (thats ok cause guns generally arent meant for close combat).

Best answers
It would be like sniper rifle in CS one shot = one kill it would not only greatly unbalance the game, but also make people spamming it all around! Just hide and shoot, in CS it was fun - only when you was a sniper;) in ESF would be the same it would be fun - only for people that use it, and it's boring, soo it would actually kill all the fun, or most people would just take corners and shoot! Stupid idea I would gave it hehehe -5(yeah below 0) on 5 points!

Best answers
Well now i think of it. In the show they had a great aim.
Like vegeta fighting frieza in final from. He missed al of his rapid ki fire.
But frieza dodged it all. The difference between CS and ESF is that you cant dodge bullets but you can Dodge or Block Ki attacks in ESF. Only fingerlaser or eye laser would gain improvements i quess just like Sonic said.
And to XXX..you said sonic gave me a reason why it's not ingame.
While i only said that i understood what J Fox meant by a sort of zoom view, i didnt suggested this :).

Best answers
i only Suggested this cuz i hate close combat if i carryed a shotgun id like it :p but i dont know how the malee system works and thay could put a swich in like the advanced bit so u can tern it on or off like the flash light in half life

eny way whoed want to keep useing maleeing all the time itll give u a brake from maleeing all the time

Best answers
J fox said:
the zoom thing can be used with malee thay could use it to find where the majer battles r

what u guys think?
as if the maps are really that big.. and u have a radar, use it

Best answers
well it shur aint zoom they DONT HAVE ZOOM!!!!
they can scens powers and i sujested "scensing powers" allready so zoom is actualy not an option from DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom