ZOMGOSH!!! so many gokus..whassup with that?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, its good... but...
He looks like a snoman in an orange jumpsuit...
like he is chubby and he is too rounded.. and what is w/ the folds at the bottom, they dont even make sense, he looks like he has a compound fracture.

I also noticed that the hairline seems to continue under his ears for way too long.
And the SSJ3 hair at the top looks really bad :( its way to short and reminds me of an overgrown mullet. Other than that, its great, the proportions (cept for the chubbyness) look good, i like how the boots are. :)

EDIT---
I hate crit'ing someones work cause i hate when ppl crit mine, plus I cant model if my life depended on it, so i have to say that this model has definate potential, just fix it up alot. and if this is WIP, then ignore everything i have said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to be the one to tell you this dan16 but hes not gonna fix up anything on the goku because he no longer has any inspiration to do so

Best answers
the face from the 3/4 view is way to chibi looking like.. u've got to make the face like Straight edges not roundish... round is for kids.. straight is for adults

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the round effect/shape makes the render prog. (i mean how he render his self) um...I dont think that his head looks 3/4 chibi...i dont see it.. may u can do a draw over DBXMe² ?

Best answers
here is the drawover for the face.. dont pay any attention to the eyes or nething was just doing it to get a better feel for how the face should be.. in my opinion atleast.

here is a link to it http://www.deviantart.com/view/13478594/

my host is sorta down.. well half down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom