Zero's dev update :o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It looks good, but IMO it's too bright.. The white buildings should be a darker tone or at least not a sunny backdrop, maybe a rain one... if HL could support it ofcourse...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The city look's just like you have taken it from DBZ and placed into ESF good job.... ignore what everyone else say's about the light's.... in game that won't bother them at all, there just being picky :p

Retired
Best answers
Hehe thnx peeps. Hmm capsule corps building....get me some pics and ill add it. oh and btw nice to meet u coldsteel, hehe i just added ur aim hopefully i see u on later

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, someone who uses "level" instead of "map". And then their is "board" :S

Now the city map DOES look like the type of city you would see in the android saga, but I haven't really seen "dbz-style-middle-of-no-where" maps, like the kind of area majin vegeta and goku fought at.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ESF]zero said:
Hehe thnx peeps. Hmm capsule corps building....get me some pics and ill add it. oh and btw nice to meet u coldsteel, hehe i just added ur aim hopefully i see u on later

Yeah sure, I could allways use some tips/advice from someone who started the main esf map technique.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
The city look's just like you have taken it from DBZ and placed into ESF good job.... ignore what everyone else say's about the light's.... in game that won't bother them at all, there just being picky :p
sorry... but... rofl. You can't just tell him to ignore all of us!! LOL! this is where he gets ideas on how to fix, its calling critiqueing(or whatever)

but yea, I hope the sky is made bright blue, because we already have a city map that is overcast and we dont need another one. That map is depressing, LOLZX.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like this new map. I always found the old esf_city to be far too dark and the buildings were too close together. The only place you could fight decently without having to fight above the buildings was at the little arena. I think the lighting on this new map is spot on. Please don't change it. I think we could use a bright map for a change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Is the phone booth big enough to get in it?
2) Can't we have stickies here for the Dev.Journal updates, instead of creating a thread with every update?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
awesome map , u should make a night version like the gero and cell maps

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, This is a really awsome map. This is much better then the other City maps

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is lame. Im trying to help out Zero by getting the Capsule Corp. Building pictures but apparently no one has any pics on the net, oOr at least from what I've checked.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TOO. MANY. GOOD. MAPS!

CAPACITY. EXCEEDED!

SYSTEM OVERLOAD!!!!

*shuts down*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_- 5 years ago i heard some guys were going to create a dbz mod called ESF. It can't look too dbzish.. Because it is DBZ.

Retired
Best answers
I have added 3 new pics of the city. so feel free to check them out

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I told you before, I wanna have your babies ;_;

The level of detail is tremendous considering this is HL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom