Zelda

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you had to choose, what game would you play over and over agian. Like if OoT was revived to gamecube I'd play it over and over and over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not a real game

so if making up games is fine

id say "The Legend of Zelda" it would be like the matrix where ud jack in and play the game would have self updating code so every time u play the game would be differnt and unique with new things added all the time

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.. What do you mean? OoT is Ocarina of Time. That game was like the best.

The Postmaster

T
Sorry guys but they haven't made a decent zelda game since the snes.

1-Windwaker: cell-shaded crap log
2-Ocarina of Time: n64=***
3-Majoras Mask: I'm not even going to dignify that with comment!

Now as far as a game worth playing until the end of time how about tetris, or metal gear solid, or like counter strike. I try and give you the benefit of the doubt but every time I do it's like a cold slap back intp reality!

Best answers
Yeah Postmaster you're also retarded and your taste in games is mind blowing. N64 did NOT equal crap. And I would DEFINATLY play OoT remade on the GC. In fact I would buy back my GC for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Postmaster said:
Sorry guys but they haven't made a decent zelda game since the snes.

1-Windwaker: cell-shaded crap log
2-Ocarina of Time: n64=***
3-Majoras Mask: I'm not even going to dignify that with comment!

Now as far as a game worth playing until the end of time how about tetris, or metal gear solid, or like counter strike. I try and give you the benefit of the doubt but every time I do it's like a cold slap back intp reality!
I gotta disagree with you there, Windwaker was a very nice game that took me 2 weeks to beat and was like uber secsi. Ocarina of Time was the most fun i had as a child. I didnt even play majoras mask that much but i did get to transform into that swimming guy and swim around and pwn little fishys ^^.

The Postmaster

T
Sorry Raiko but I must call you out on something, you stated that "Ocarina of Time was the most fun i had as a child." Are you sure that you are not still a child, because your typing skills show otherwise? "Windwaker was a never ncie game." Maybe you should check your post before you apply it so you don't come off sounding like a retard!

Best answers
Postmaster you would be better off laying out what you think is wrong with the game, not what is wrong with Raiko's typing skills. You could get a slap on the hand by a mod by doing such.

Anyway, there is absolutly nothing wrong with OoT, it was great when I played it, and I still think it's one of the best games out there, any 'normal' gamer would most likely believe that the game is one of the top five AT LEAST for the N64.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Postmaster said:
Sorry Raiko but I must call you out on something, you stated that "Ocarina of Time was the most fun i had as a child." Are you sure that you are not still a child, because your typing skills show otherwise? "Windwaker was a never ncie game." Maybe you should check your post before you apply it so you don't come off sounding like a retard!
Well, that was uncalled for, i was as nice as possible to you. I just said " i gotta disagree with you there". Just because my typing is all messed up doesnt mean im a retard. I just type fast and mess up and dont look over it. Im not a child, im 14. You really wont gain mine nor anyone elses respect with that kind of additude. Calm down......

Best answers
The Postmaster said:

Also, please don't bother calling anyone typing skills bad espically when you can't even spell nice right, its Nice, N-i-c-e not ncie.. :S

The Postmaster

T
My apologies to Raiko. It just erks me when people don't think before they type and I think that we need to maintain proper grammar even when on the web. I know you were in a hurry. I typed sloppily and short hand for an entire summer and then I flunked the next history paper I typed up it took me about 6 months to break that habit and I don't want to see it happen to anyone else. I'm sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Postmaster said:
My apologies to Raiko. It just erks me when people don't think before they type and I think that we need to maintain proper grammar even when on the web. I know you were in a hurry. I typed sloppily and short hand for an entire summer and then I flunked the next history paper I typed up it took me about 6 months to break that habit and I don't want to see it happen to anyone else. I'm sorry.
AWWWWW!!!! Now gimme a hug ^_^. No hard feelings, i guess i will start correcting myself on my newbish mistakes.

[puts "act professional" on daily todo list^^]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Postmaster, welcome to Dragonball Z Earth Special Forces forums, where grammar doesn't mean **** and isn't something we hold each other up to. Please don't flame other users for their grammar, this mod is directly mostly towards 12-16 year olds, and we can't expect everyone to use proper etiquette. A flame is a flame no matter how accurately you spell it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OoT was one of the funnest games I ever played. And that reminds me, have you guys checked out the new Zelda game coming to GC? Windwaker was great, but it just can't compare to the dark, gritty, not cel-shaded Link. Mmmmmm, just thinking about it is giving me orgasms! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ps

next person to flame and insult anyone in this topic dies

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd play OOT again if it became an online MMORPG.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Postmaster, welcome to Dragonball Z Earth Special Forces forums, where grammar doesn't mean **** and isn't something we hold each other up to. Please don't flame other users for their grammar, this mod is directly mostly towards 12-16 year olds, and we can't expect everyone to use proper etiquette. A flame is a flame no matter how accurately you spell it.
lol this coming for the forum grammar nazi :p . Good ol Sonic

1. SNES Zelda
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Zelda 1 NES

Top three games that should be remade with the crazy graphics of that new zelda game.

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
If you had to choose, what game would you play over and over agian. Like if OoT was revived to gamecube I'd play it over and over and over.
It is revived to gamecube, just with the slightly better graphics, also theres a way harder version for gamecube called master quest.

I agree with Raiko about wind waker

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd buy a gamecube if Link to the Past was remade with 3D graphics. \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom