zapping takes no ki.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its unrealistic that if you zap 7 times your out of pl, have you ever seen goku after dodging a beam that he decends because no ki left?? i want the zapping to take no ki, i want to zap unlimeted! because everytime when i dodge i must recharge and then i am melleed. it would be verry cool, but a lot of people would say no because they cant hit anyone, but as you guys are doing in the mellee, why not with zap, put it on/off in concole! .
if it would take no ki, you can become verry good, if he zaps to dodge all the time, and you hit him your good.
i hope i can see this in the new beta version.

Best answers
what the hell is zapping??? explain please........

Best answers
i think ur right, the zapping shouldnt take all of ur ki. but i dont agree with the "shouldn't take any ki at all" thingy... cause im good but a lot of ppl keep dodging my attacks so if they'll have infinite zapping i wont hit them ever! im sure other ppl feal the same as i do.

what i think SHOULD b done is make a zapping bar that will...i forgot the word...ummm....GET EMPTY!! that's it!! (im lame...i know). so where was i? oh yeah, the bar will get empty (lol) after u do 20 zaps or something and will regenerate in about 10 seconds. but if u empty ur zapping bar totally than ull have to wait the full 10 seconds without being able to zap.

so what do u think????

oh! and btw... all right reserved....HEHE. im kidding...for the esf team, anything!!

Best answers
zapping is the really fast moving for short distances. u know what im talking about?

Best answers
Ummm melee biatch, do u have any idea how dumb the game would be if u could "zap" for as long as u want. Watch your ki, charge when ur safe, or know u can react before they can hit u.

Infinite "zapping" would ruin the game simple as that....

Best answers
I agree with him..partially..
While so-called zapping shouldn't drain as much as it does..
It can't be used well enough in its current state.

Best answers
The 'teleporting / zapping' stuff is good like it's now.

Best answers
yah, that's right, it's unbalance it, Just because you can't watch your ki means your a low end player, learn to improve your skills, Games require real life training to, not just point/click, you need to learn to be watch full of your stats.

Best answers
what about my idea? what do u think about that? its just a few posts up

Best answers
You are right. If you teleport a few times you have to power up already that SUCKS!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is when you are not transformed. If you are transformed the teleports take less ki. I think in future releases when more trransformations are added the teleports will take less and less ki.

Best answers
Ok form all u people who dont watch your ki, what do u think about this idea...

Tripple amount of ki in ki pool, tripple time it takes to recharge it.

Maybee this could make fights last slightly longer and increase intensity between advanced players?

Best answers
I think Teleporting should take almost no ki.
Like teleport 50 times and then recharge.

Best answers
AWFUL idea, now imagine .. you can just keep on teleporting around for basically ever dodging EVERY beam and melee by teleporting for at least 2 minutes. BORING! this is not going to happen! i think 5-6 teleports are FINE you just need to learn how to use it i mean jeez. yeah i want kamehame's to charge up in 1 second and take no ki and make them really really strong !

PFFT to this idea ! ;(

Best answers
it cost a lot of ki that's right but i don't care cause if i want i even don't need it to beat the **** out of someone cause if u play it good u can kill someone while u don't even move a step so :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom