Z Enters Unity ! Windows game

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Does goku ssj god will be in and ssj 3 and more other characters ??? (please say yes)

Best answers
New gallery that i've made:

you can see the gallery on zeq2 forums also.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
does this game going to be with full story mode (in the full version) like the first stage
you choose for ex: yamch vs saibaman and after this gohan vs nappa and then goku vs nappa ,goku vs vegeta
and then more does it be a story ??? and also a multi right

Best answers
does this game going to be with full story mode (in the full version) like the first stage
you choose for ex: yamch vs saibaman and after this gohan vs nappa and then goku vs nappa ,goku vs vegeta
and then more does it be a story ??? and also a multi right
multiplayer is still under construction :D :)
about the story...few guys asked that already...
i will quote the guy that asked and the creator of the game
""
ralph777 says:

Will this series be until Majin buu saga? or includes GT?

*(AraVin:D)* says:

havent decided about that yet :)
""
but yeah probably :D
also dude just go to this page:
http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity
it has all the info!And you can ask there.

How do you like my Gallery?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
multiplayer is still under construction :D :)
about the story...few guys asked that already...
i will quote the guy that asked and the creator of the game
""
ralph777 says:

Will this series be until Majin buu saga? or includes GT?

*(AraVin:D)* says:

havent decided about that yet :)
""
but yeah probably :D
also dude just go to this page:
http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity
it has all the info!And you can ask there.

How do you like my Gallery?
your gallery is nice but i have more question
did you will upgrade the graphics of the game because it is just little more good then zeq2 and this is not good graphics
so did you will your maps and models and maybe effects graphics in the continue ???

Best answers
your gallery is nice but i have more question
did you will upgrade the graphics of the game because it is just little more good then zeq2 and this is not good graphics
so did you will your maps and models and maybe effects graphics in the continue ???
I am only Beta tester...all i can do is ask Aravind the question that you posted.
This is pre Alpha!Its not a finished game...you can t expect something to be PERFECT.

85 images of ZED-U download:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/ouuOTvyH/Gallery_ZED-U.html

oh and HD trailer coming soon!
For any question you might have register at these official Z ENTERS UNITY forums:
http://zentersunity.forummotions.com/

Let me quote Aravind:
|"Z_Enters_Unity! is a fighting game for windows, loosely based on dragonball Z, the hit anime' And when say loosely based, this game features intense fighting and accurate animestic feel The game is TBA , and new versions are always in development."|

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, just ******* host a link. Don't destroy the entire forum page with over-large pictures. Wtf is the matter with you, we just went over this shit.

That being said, it looks like a huge cluster**** of effects. What is supposed to be happening?

Best answers
Dude, just ******* host a link. Don't destroy the entire forum page with over-large pictures. Wtf is the matter with you, we just went over this shit.
Problem fixed!

That being said, it looks like a huge cluster**** of effects. What is supposed to be happening?
Nappa attacks with earthstrike..its not alot of effects.It damages you rapidly and folows you for awhile..

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What?

You are way too enthralled with this game to be an effective beta tester. The simple fact that any of the attacks in this game follow an enemy tells me that it's going for fan appeal and not for fun or intuitive gameplay.

And that's not mentioning that you're still blatantly breaking the forum rules. And tbh again, I don't care much that you want to promote a game but you seem to do it in the most irritating fashion. Either with huge or numerous pictures or by snapping at anyone with even slight criticism.

Best answers
What?

You are way too enthralled with this game to be an effective beta tester. The simple fact that any of the attacks in this game follow an enemy tells me that it's going for fan appeal and not for fun or intuitive gameplay.

And that's not mentioning that you're still blatantly breaking the forum rules. And tbh again, I don't care much that you want to promote a game but you seem to do it in the most irritating fashion. Either with huge or numerous pictures or by snapping at anyone with even slight criticism.
The attack is that it folows you for two circles and then it doesn t folow you anymore..."promote a game"?I show pictures..you re the one asking and criticisms.
Also i removed huge picture and all i did was posted the attack. "snapping at anyone with even slight criticism"??????????????????? Where did i snapp?
I only proved your post wrong.If you want me to answer your questions then don t be butchy.
And also you guys are making me post updates here...There are couple of guys that want pictures to be posted.What are you K?
You sure aren t a moderator.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever...The fact that you wrote that doesn t mean that it will happen.
This. This right here is a *****y post that not only didn't answer anything, just proved how enamored you are with this game. But how is this not "snapping"? I only said it sounded game breaking. Notice how i made no mention of how the game might suck because of it? "game breaking" meaning that it could potentially unbalance a character or class to the point where it's extremely overpowered.

And yeah, you're damn right I'm criticizing it. Every game gets criticized and that's supposed to be something you should take into account.

I got angry about your ******* pictures because both me AND dam were talking to you about it yesterday wherein you apologized and said you wouldn't do it again. Remember that part about not being able to read because of you spamming an entire page with pictures? We're not "making" you post anything. I haven't even seen anyone ask for your retarded amount of pictures yet. All I see is people asking you questions, then you posting pictures with no explanation with any of them.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus man....make a gif or a video but don't throw everything there like a big cluster of shit. We don't need that amount of pictures to see some effects. And again...make a gif/video to show FX better.

Also...you will probably get mad at me for saying this but right now it seems like you guys are just porting Zeq2Lite to Unity, adding your edits, tweaks and some small personal contributions along. Maybe it's just me but that's the vibe that i get after watching a few videos and pics.

Last edited:
Best answers
This. This right here is a *****y post that not only didn't answer anything, just proved how enamored you are with this game. But how is this not "snapping"? I only said it sounded game breaking. Notice how i made no mention of how the game might suck because of it? "game breaking" meaning that it could potentially unbalance a character or class to the point where it's extremely overpowered.

And yeah, you're damn right I'm criticizing it. Every game gets criticized and that's supposed to be something you should take into account.

I got angry about your ******* pictures because both me AND dam were talking to you about it yesterday wherein you apologized and said you wouldn't do it again. Remember that part about not being able to read because of you spamming an entire page with pictures? We're not "making" you post anything. I haven't even seen anyone ask for your retarded amount of pictures yet. All I see is people asking you questions, then you posting pictures with no explanation with any of them.
The problem with images was that big gallery(i removed it).
I made screenshots to show this epic earthstrike and showed it here.
You are free to criticize...but don t get mad at me for showing updates of the game.
I shouldn t make a video because the stable release isn t out yet.
Also the HD trailer will show more then i do.
Why bother about cluster of pictures,when you can just not go to the page...
The page loads fine with my internet browser!!!!! XD
Thanks for posting guys!

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't like the Nappa attack sorry... it just looks like 15 people are shooting diferent attacks into the sky or something. Just too chaotic for me sorry.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers

Gentlemen. This can be handled with PMs, please don't spam up the thread with an off topic argument. Also please remember to be civil and respectful of each other. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom