Z Enters Unity -Prealpha Released for all the DBZ Fans out there

Best answers
hello everyone Z Enters Unity - Prealpha Released for all the DBZ Fans out there this is no complete game but just a test that's y its called Prealpha :) im going to restart the game's progress from zero with a new combat system again ! well just announceing this game( passing the news for people who may be interested in an single player Game.

Download link below

http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity/downloads/zed-u-public-prealpha

thank u everyone! and anykind of cretisim is accepted!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, 32 mb seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloaded it, tried it. It works and is not malware in any way.

That being said, it shouldn't be released in any facet right now. It's not playable or testable, so the public shouldn't be seeing it at this stage.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That being said, it shouldn't be released in any facet right now. It's not playable or testable, so the public shouldn't be seeing it at this stage.

I would have to agree with this. This pretty much felt like a "Lets see if it runs" demo to me.

Best answers
I would have to agree with this. This pretty much felt like a "Lets see if it runs" demo to me.
exactly as deathshot said above im just testing how everything works out with this test version and then start the real development progress :) !

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
[h=2][/h]

Aravind released this version against the will of all but one guy on the team. Please don't judge it as it is here, Aravind says that he has to release it so that he can completely change it.(?)

I and another team member tried to convince him that it's not ready yet, and Aravind said he had no choice but to release it as it is. I still don't know why he said that. :|

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't particularly care -why- you released it, I'm just saying you shouldn't have. There was actually a fair bit of interest in your port of ZeQ, but that's going to be gone now that the watchers can actually see how unfinished it is. If you wanted to test and make sure it worked across multiple platforms, you should have PRIVATELY contacted a few different people.

The public doesn't care that it's a work in progress, they only care that they can't play it. It'll still be judged harshly no matter what you say.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aravind released this version against the will of all but one guy on the team. Please don't judge it as it is here, Aravind says that he has to release it so that he can completely change it.(?)

I and another team member tried to convince him that it's not ready yet, and Aravind said he had no choice but to release it as it is. I still don't know why he said that. :|
Sounds like a one man team to me. If there are other team members against a release, you should always take into consideration why that it shouldn't be released and what the point of the release is.

In RaD we had the majority vote rule.

Last edited:
2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Sounds like there are some organization issues inside the team lol. I'm not going to download it, cause I didnt see anything that would interest me from the pictures, but good luck in the future.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Isn't there a thread about this game already, is there a need for two? This to me seems like a mod on top of a mod kinda like ECX or EVM. Eather way from the pictures and videos alone the mod looks like in very early developement stage that shouldn't even announce release yet.

On a sidenote ZEQ 2 never did impress me, with it's weirdo animations from idle to flying to movements to combat.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't there a thread about this game already, is there a need for two? This to me seems like a mod on top of a mod kinda like ECX or EVM. Eather way from the pictures and videos alone the mod looks like in very early developement stage that shouldn't even announce release yet.

On a sidenote ZEQ 2 never did impress me, with it's weirdo animations from idle to flying to movements to combat.
Actually its a stand alone Unity game that borrows ZEQ2s assets as placeholders.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And their combat system mechanics.

It's ZEQ2.
Nah its different. Quite honestly i dont even know how they work. With ZEQ2 its simple. Mouse button + WASD does the trick while here i dont even understand how to properly use melee.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
My name is on the creditz list o_O, either it's me or someone else with my name.. I should copyright my name.

Best answers
the melee is totally diffrent from zeq2 lite as grega said above ! and there is another skyrider with us on zedu heh. and as for as the release i wanted to release this fast so that i could restart the whole zed u again from scratch ! with a boost and new combat system! ect thats the whole point of this whole release ! :scared:

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nah its different. Quite honestly i dont even know how they work. With ZEQ2 its simple. Mouse button + WASD does the trick while here i dont even understand how to properly use melee.
I don't either, and I'm in the effing team. I think it has something to do with button mashing...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom