Yuu Yuu Hakusho

Best answers
ok, i was thinking, i know this is going to be a LOOOOOONG time, but how about after the esf crew is done with ESF, make a Yuu Yuu Hakusho mod?

I mean, it's basically the same thing with ESF!
Yusuke's spirit gun would be like an upgraded finishing buster, while his super rei dan (spirit gun in japanese) would be like a Big Bang? And then his shotgun would be basically be player-seeking scatter shots? his trans would be something like enraged...or somein....

same with Hiei(flying shadow):
Evil Demon Black Dragon Wave (Dragon from the darkness flame in english) would be like kamehamehas? and his trans would be using his 3rd eye, while in normal he has the bandanna on. then his sword would just be like trunks' and his speed would be like krillins....only much faster...i hope...

kurama would be much much easier...i think...
his rose whips would be a form of a frieza disk, but only attached, and so on. his trans would be Youko form =^-^=

kuwabara...heh, REALLY simple, make swords and stuff...can extend..............and........he has a 'beam jump' but only its a sword jump ability? how do u think of that?

This is just a suggestion....or off-topic....i cant choose....and i hope the team-and YOU will take this under some thoughtful thinking b4 u start flaming me....

Best answers
Maybe...I'm making a yu yu hakusho mod for ut2k3. I dont think they are gonna make a yyh mod cause....I just dont but w/e lol
Check mine out at dmt2003.com if ya wanna.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be possible, and I would never stop playing it if I gets made. ^_^
I love Yu Yu Hakusho, and most of the attacks you suggested could probably be done the way you said. :D

Best answers
Truthfully, I dont think its a good idea lol....It just wouldnt work well in my opinioun. DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho are very different etc... It just wouldnt work (like the examples you said just dont fit in my mind of how I would like to see a mod of it come out)

Best answers
I like the idea and it would be awesome if someone did come out with a Yu Yu Hakusho mod

Best answers
thx, and don't u think that by just modifiying the looks and sounds of things, everything in ESF would almost be exactly like yyh?

Best answers
yeah, i think so too, here's an idea, for ingame music, how bout we have Hohomi baku dan? (japanese opening theme)?? that would be really cool!!!

hey Cloud Stife, have u killed emerald and ruby weapon yet?! ITS SOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!! I don't even have a gold chocobo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom