Yus o/

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I happen to like it.. C&C?

Best answers
Not a bad frame, but it could use a color-blended picture in the blue part, underneath the purple, as a central object.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry dude, but the emboss kills it >_< sorry i hate emboss.. or gradient..... if u blended the colours differently, with the devide lines more techy, and less variation in pattern, as right now it looks too much like a bad frame around the middle. Anyway, trying to say, dont give up hope but personally i dont like this one, if you work on it more, use less filters/blending options make it more your own and you'll be on ur way, keep at it ^_^.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:

I happen to like it.. C&C?
Ew..clash of teh colors... >_<

SIF COLOUR RAPE >_<

just a bad mix of colors dude.. that's just me saying that.

Best answers
Okay, I might come off as a little harsh, so if I sound mean, Im not trying too - its the way its coming off. Dont be offended in any way.

First thing - the frame is way out of place. I mean, you have a background that has things blending in everywhere, and then you cut it off with a not-so good looking "frame," or "border." It seems that on some parts you didnt even line up the lines right, and the line ends after where its supposed too. The B&E effort doesnt belong in this sig, either. I suggest you get rid of the frame (and font), go ahead and keep the colors if you want (I personally wouldnt), but tone it down a bit and make a smooth transition between the two.

The font you chose doesnt fit in, either. Im usually up for small, simple fonts, but this one doesnt fit. The color is a horrible choice, and so is the way you wrote out your name. I would stick to having MD somewhere, blended in nicely - but you could also write out your name (properly) and blend it somewhere nicely as well.

This isnt a bad sig, it has potential and I can imagine the general theme of it working, but you need to put more work into it. Its an alright attempt though - keep working on it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the abstractiveness, but I agree with Magus. The colors scream out, and not in a good way - they don't mix well at all. Personally I prefer simple, thin borders. The design on this one isn't bad, just too large for my taste.

But hey, if you like it, that's important.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good that youre experimenting with different styles and effects. This is different though, but I gotta agree with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom