Yunalesca is a b!tch ( FF X)

Best answers
can someone help with this POS boss, i´ve tried gamefaqs but they dont work for me:cry:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"walk" behind and rip her to pieces with your sword and throw fire at her head.

oh yeah thats right, RPGS SUCK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cannot remember very well, she curses your aeons, so only summon them when they can do a over drive, her moves so auto dispel so dont waste your time trying to shell and crap, she should be doing about 200 damge to you, if she does ore then ur in needing for some leveling up

Hwoarang.. was your comment really needed?:\

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
her death thing doesn't effect people with zombie, so zombie can be a good thing! Try to have at least 1 person with zombie, so in the event the pulls out the death stick, that person can use pheonix downs, just dont use a mega pheonix, that would kill the zombified person :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
her death thing doesn't effect people with zombie, so zombie can be a good thing! Try to have at least 1 person with zombie, so in the event the pulls out the death stick, that person can use pheonix downs, just dont use a mega pheonix, that would kill the zombified person :talk:
;/ you DONT want to zombie yourself, EVER, she casts regen and cureaga, if ur not zombied, she will help u out

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Shes one of the easier bosses. To beat her dont play around!!!
Just get all of your aeons in the Overdrive mode and unleash them on her dead ass. Then just use all your strongest attacks to kill her. And dont worry about healing to much, as long as you barely ever give her a chance to attack you shouldnt need to heal.
*forms an angry mob to maul Hwoarang*:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first before battle get into many random battles and charge up the over drives for every aeon and person in ur party

then go in and cast ever single over drive and watch the hp fly away :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

;/ you DONT want to zombie yourself, EVER, she casts regen and cureaga, if ur not zombied, she will help u out
Thats fine, but what happens when you have no zombified party members and she uses mega death? I reccomend 1 zombified party member with reflect on them, that way regen and curaga wont effect you. In the event Regen gets reflected to Yunalesca, then use dispel on her. Trust me, have at least 1 zombified person, you'll regret it if you don't and she uses mega death, I know I did.

Best answers
to my knowledge she only casts mega death once.... thats when she goes into her third form. nvr heal your ppl or use holy water it just wastes time try instead to let her kill the person and use one go(phoenix down) to get them back up again..... keep the aeons for the last or second last form....you should be able to easily get rid of her first form with your characters......overdrives everywhere.....only instant death trick is yo yimbo but he can only kill one form so best to try make him do the death move on her third form (i think the death moves a cheap way to do it tho...no honor). errr thats alll i can think of

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember mega death being casted more than once, maybe its all random. Save your aeons for the final form, you'll need their status immunities big time! Try to have their overdrives going into the battle, this will help a lot!

Best answers
I beat her my FIRST try...BARELY! that was ****in nutz d00d! after i beat her 1st form...i was pretty confident...2nd form, a little iffy...but when i got to the 3rd form....i was BONED! lol, all my guys were dead cept for Yuna. lol, i used....SPARE CHANGE! ROFL! it did 5000 damage for...50,000 GIL! but it saved my ASS! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!

Best answers
Thanks for ALL your replies guys. But vegeta´s strategy was the only that worked for me, i just collected a HELL of alot money and killed her third form in one try:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom