Yummie

Best answers
Hey i was the kid that u were playing. i dont really think im that good though.....

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
Some guy teleported once in the lava in esf_lavapit, that was so annoying. I wanted that "YUMMY" donut! Buuuuuuu.... waaaahhhh :)

I think the speed for Buu is a little too high, he should have high health, not high speed.
If he transforms into evil Buu, 'then' he must have the speed increase.
Nah man Buu is fine as he is the only thing i would change is the eating bugs lol.

Best answers
Don't be so sure about that, whats your name on ESF nottrying??
and he wasn't that good, he just kept teleporting and that was damn annoying !!!
and then those sounds Buu makes, disgusting ... :S

Best answers
My name is GoldenSaiyan in ESF, alot of people gets pissed off at me. And you know why, it must hurt them if I chew on them!
Buu's speed is still a little too high, he is a tough fighter not a super speed demon.

:devgrin:

Buuuuuuuu !

Best answers
ok first of all im a trillion percent sure ur talking about me. i was buu, i kept eating people and stuff and alos i have a screen shot of the score. i know i played u. i was 40 and 5. Im a lot better then u so um..... yea (not an inuslt, im just saying). and lol my name in esf is not trying.

and he wasn't that good, he just kept teleporting and that was damn annoying !!!
i thought i was pretty good :\

Best answers
Buu is a cheap, but fun character to use.
Alot of newbies isn't even aware of Buu's advantage with Melee, his candy attack is perfect.

Best answers
i dont really like buu though becuase he takes way too long to transform. i wouldnt really mind but, i play at the offical servers mostly and the offical servers change map too often for somone to trnasform.

Best answers
Maybe so, but he gains alot of advantage with his transformation. He is so fast and strong, even his HP will increase more.

And if you fire a generic beam if he is transformed, it's so damn powerful if the others didn't transformed.

Best answers
Originally posted by NoT TryiNg
ok first of all im a trillion percent sure ur talking about me. i was buu, i kept eating people and stuff and alos i have a screen shot of the score. i know i played u. i was 40 and 5. Im a lot better then u so um..... yea (not an inuslt, im just saying). and lol my name in esf is not trying.

i thought i was pretty good :\
OMFG I WASN'T PLAYING YOU DUDE!!! STOP THINKING THAT THE SCORE OF HIM WAS UNDER MINE (sorry 4 caps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom