Your views on death...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long there's a heaven, wich i actually believe there is, there's nothing to be affraid of. Unless you're an evil mofo.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not afraid of death, lets use some nice qoutes from songs.

"There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream inwhich an imagination of ourselves" this beauty is from Third eye by tool,

and one Ted Nugent said it the right way,
"Some people they gonna die someday, I got news, ya neva got to go" I dunno how the hell this works, but I like it.

Plus for you spiritual guys and gals we can go back to Tool and the song Parabola
"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion."

I myself don't think as death as dieing, just an evolution to possibly something better, maybe worse. I figure if you think you are gonna go to a bad place then you will, but if you are happy with your life you will go to a better place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ain't afraid of it.......there's nothing to be afraid of it's natural I just think that after death there's nothing else but a long ass sleep...Because you're brain shuts down that's what makes us think about all this and what makes our body work..The one who we wondered on...The brain is a learning computer sort of thing...So imagine shutting down...Or remember when you go to sleep and then wake up...It's like dying or experiencing dying...Or maybe we will die and sleep for the rest of our lives and live in a dream...I'm not good at this I just don't believe in anything...I'm just gonna welcome anything that comes to me.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
you shouldn't be afraid to die u paranoid bastards........

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esfzealot said:
you shouldn't be afraid to die u paranoid bastards........
And you shouldn't be telling people how to view the terminal point of life. Post something like this again, and you will end up out on your ass away from these forums, understood? You are not to disrespect anyone's beliefs or how they view something as major as this.

Best answers
Meh IMHO if i die its the end...simple

No ressurection or place to go to bla bla

Just as life started, it will end...you were nothing before you opend your eyes as a baby aswell were you?

So why would you still be something after death ;)

And thats the nice thing about dying, you dont have anymore worries, fears etc...cuz well erm your dead... :D

Best answers
nothing before life and nothing after life just nothing :eek:
when u die it would be like sleep ;o
so yar death = eternal sleep ;D
time for teh snoozeh u_u

Green Dragon

G
If this is a true open thread then I will say what I think on death.

I used to think about it alot and It used to scare me thinking...what if there is nothing? What if there is a Hell? I had alot of questions that alot of people could not anwser. Then one day I met a man who said he was a Born Again Christian. He told about sin, the bible, and about hell....but most importantly he told me about salvation. To repent and accept Jesus Christ as lord and savior. Without Jesus I was lost. I did not want to believe it, but hell is there weather you believe it or not. Then one day I called out to god and prayed to him and accepted Christ. Things have not been the same since. No more questions....just answers. Death does not bother me because to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord. My only fear is for people who don't know the truth and die in thier sins.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1014/1014_01.asp

www.wayofthemaster.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"GOTCHA!"

That was the corniest godamn thing I've ever seen.

Green Dragon

G
The comic book maybe a little corny as it is geared towards kids, but it is ture. You don't need to combine God with a curse word to express your feelings. Check out the way of the master site.

~Peace And Prayers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Dragon said:
You don't need to combine God with a curse word to express your feelings.
Actually, I do :D :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom