Your Ultimate Transformation™

Best answers
What would your Ultimate Transformation™ be like? Describe it in this thread; I don't mind if you add lots of details.

My transformation would start with an SSJ aura. It would start pulsing faster and faster, until suddenly, a blinding white flash! The sky turns dark, and thunder starts to rumble. Lightning begins to strike the earth like raindrops. The lightning pours down on me, but doesn't harm me; on the contrary, I grow stronger through it's power! My body pulses with raw electricity and my muscles and stature grow significantly. The earth starts to tremble violently and cracks start to form at where I stand. A series of blinding flashes... and it's done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My transformation:

My skin will start to get torn up, Blood will come out
of my eye's like tears. I scream louder than a super
saiyan, my suroundings get blown away. And then
I blow up... killing myself LOL

anyway im not kiddin' this time MY TRANSFORMATION:

My muscle's get bigger, level the ground a few meters
down, I start to grow nails out of my elbow, and my
eyes. Spikes reveal themselves onto the surface of
my spinal cord. I grow Black Wings. My eyes turn burning
red, I start bleeding from my eye's and my nose, then
I scream really loud... And I blow away all of my surroundings.
killing anything within the next 2-3 miles by my power!

Best answers
mine is easy.....

Actually i have 2 for esf..

For majin Vegeta trans he starts on ground holding his head screaming (of course the red lightning is there 2). he then floats up from the ground yelling and then he drops.. starts to laugh and looks up...

THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME

and for goku for super saiyan 3

He gets in his stance and he gets the circle aura around him and he starts to scream Clouds then start going into him (along with lots of lightning)
He then Starts to glow bright and he screams really loud like from the show...when the glow is gone hes ssj3.....TOO COOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine

I would go "rawr." then pick up 2 pistols and shoot everyone?

Best answers
yes pistols and maybe goku can have a farsight and vegeta can have a rcp-120 and HEy maybe krillin can have a slingshot......DOOOOH

Best answers
My trans:

2 hands start growing from my back (facing my back) and 2 more eyes grow on the back of my head ... and I become ... THE ULTIMATE HOWER !!! :D ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I told you not to make me mad!! I told you!!"
*Begins to bulg to 1.5x size.*
"But now it's to late *Laugh*, now your end is here!!"
*Kills person.*

=/

-UltraPerfectCell

Retired
Best answers
ah dont know, normally I wouldnt post in threads like these. but I felt like thinking something up :)

wind would come out of nowhere and blows against my clothes, lifting it up slightly. then my hair would turn white, and my eyes would turn black.

thats it actually :) pretty easy and practical

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No physical change for me. Nothing drastic either.

Just a large gain of power in a short amount of time. I wouldn't let all that spare energy go to waste like creating craters, blowing away mountains, intense wind, and lightning... No all the power would be gathered into myself.

And with this, nobody would know anything was different about me. Then I could slam them around with ease as they wonder in awe of the instense strength I just gained.

Best answers
Hmmm....

Mine would have to be like mirai trunk's transformation in the trunks tv special. instead of screaming at the end i'd be like gohan when he goes SSJ2....pissed off.

Best answers
Personally,

I'd just look at my hands...like I did some sort of crime, feeling the raw strength pulse in my vains. I'd then look up into the sky and give out a scream so loud that anyone within a fairly large radius would lose hearing for some time. My eye color would turn Into a red/black/red gradient, and I would hover 1 Cm above the ground as a red/black aura surrounds me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'd probably scream really loud and my hair turns white, then blue..then red, then I spin really fast, and turn all striped, I am...LIBERTY MAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom