Your reflexes in game..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I also play "1" and I play with Tab opened most of the time
Anything you want to say a bout it omni ?

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
forget those reflexes esf is gonna die...so you dont have 2 worry about ure reflexes anymore :S

Best answers
Lol..one time i was playing Quake 4.. and i ran outta ammo.. so.. i decide to power-up with "E".... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have a scroll wheel as well, but i never use it. Due the reason i started this game and played for years with a mouse that had no scroll wheel, i just bought a new mouse few months ago.

Best answers
Legacy4.Kai said:
I also play "1" and I play with Tab opened most of the time
Anything you want to say a bout it omni ?
Assuming you use youre right hand for the mouse.

Place youre fingers on a,w,s,d. Now use a numeric key and you'll see youre ring or middlefinger needs to move to a numeric key, and cannot be used for swoop for a brief second. My setup uses all 5 fingers, pinky and tumb for those tasks while still remaining swoop ability. Ofcourse it requires some dexterity on the fingers but once used to it its better. How I know?
I used numeric keys for weapon switch for a long time...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have good reflex on the game the only think i hate is double tape in melee

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I tend to hold W (forward) when i try to use the space bar to swoop up, and end up just swooping up and stopping when i try to swoop forward again lol.

come to think of it, I tend to hold the forward key and left key when i teleport.... gets pretty annoying when it makes me swoop fail, though most of the time im fast enough to quickly fix it =/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Omni - Bull**** xD
Pressing 1 alot owns, making you move your fingers faster and feel safer when going towards someone :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RaiKhan said:
you should see what it does to your fingers... 4 - 5 chains as fast as you can, becomes easy after practice... but it changes your reflexes throughout the game.. also i press '1' around 7 times, even though i have melee selected.. annoying reflex - wasting time. :-(
Got the exact same reflex, man. NERD TALK AHEAD!:

I think it's because of the alpha frequency our brains work on during the time that we play games that makes us tap it so many times, the brain is stimulating our bodies to do it so we could be sure that melee is selected even though we conciously know it is.

Best answers
nah i dont have that problem at all. when i play a different game i dun press 1 and then 2. i dun know y i just dont

Best answers
Legacy4.Kai said:
Omni - Bull**** xD
Pressing 1 alot owns, making you move your fingers faster and feel safer when going towards someone :D
Sure. :laff:

Best answers
I have the same tab and pressing one constant reflex, I also have scroll mouse but it's useless because it just scrolls down randomly hence I'll be flying towards someone and it'll change to sensu bean... :p need to get it fixed really but I can't be bothered

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I do anything, like for instance, always when I was younger I refreshed my desktop alot with my mouse, you know, right click and then front click, VERY VERY FAST, now for somereason I just keep on clicking my mouse for no reason, the scroll thingy also gets clicked because it makes this clicky sound that I love, like people that click their pens, I hate it, like when I want to shoot someone then I do that then something awefull happens....

And I never use my scroll in esf, because I get confused with scrolling up and down to go to different weapons/attacks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom