• 30-39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use to play at around 3. That was a lot for me back then though, considering i played cs with a sens under 1..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I am curious on how the people who chose 1-4 play esf...
maybe the same wat when i started playing first few weeks when i first got 1.1

Back then it was fast... then 1.2 came out and well.. thats when i went to 20

Best answers
I use 7... At 10 I cant even keep my hand on the mouse without it shooting everywhere.. 40+ would be like.. a 360 turn every .1 second..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I am curious on how the people who chose 1-4 play esf...
SailorAlea said:
This poll is meaningless--every mouse, whether optical or mouseball, works differently.
Heh, that's why. The number itself doesn't mean squat. I was guessing this is just because some people are curious. If not, then this really is pretty pointless.

Best answers
Alea is pretty much right: the sensitivity of your mouse can be different from the next one. And I honestly never heard of >20 sensitivity...

In truth, there are only 3 levels that really mean anything: high-, medium-, and low-sensitivity. That's the only actual question worthwhile.

I use medium sensitivity (always half way of the scale in a game), cuz I need the speed offered high, but need enough accuracy as with low...

Best answers
75 sens here.

I aim with my wrist. I don't know how people play with less than 20 sens....unless they got great ping and a good machine that pumps out awesome fps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7.8 sens ftw o/
back in 1.1, i used a sens of 45
people with 2 sens and stuff like that have different mouse hardware settings and stuff, so not everyones sensitivity of 7 will be the same

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
always max for me, i dont have much mouse space on this desk and i like to make the most of the space i have ;0

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I have 2.5 o_O

*crawls back into the shadows*

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Alea is pretty much right: the sensitivity of your mouse can be different from the next one. And I honestly never heard of >20 sensitivity...

In truth, there are only 3 levels that really mean anything: high-, medium-, and low-sensitivity. That's the only actual question worthwhile.

I use medium sensitivity (always half way of the scale in a game), cuz I need the speed offered high, but need enough accuracy as with low...
You can have a sens higher then 20. Just open up console and type in "sensitivity 90". It'll go to whatever number you want, theres no limit.

Best answers
8.5 for me. Its too hard to aim with a high sens. I am still testing. Maybe I will use 8. Bah I don't know! Either 8 or 8.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom