Your e-buddies you'd like to meet.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Curious, who in this community could you actually seeing yourself wanting to hang out with in real life, and why?

I've got a list...in no particular order:

Cucumba:
Hey may be e-old, but I'd like to meet him becuse he's a real nice all around cool guy. Plus I want to fight him, because he'd kick my ass. Actually, I think if everyone on this forum had a tournament, cuc would rise up, fists bloody, on top after destroying everyone.

Zeonix:
Cool guy, me and him go off on weird tangents on IM alot, we're weird, stupid, plus it would be fun to abuse substances with him.

Lee:
A person I'm actually planning to meet one day, we used to talk on skype for hours getting drunk, stoned whatever. My favorite moment was when I called him on skype, I was stoned hardcore, he was really drunk, when he answered I tried to say something, and busted out laughing. He busted out laughing as well. We both stopped laughing, I attempted to speak, but began cracking up again, so did he. This went on for a while when I Finally said "dude it's been 5 minutes and we haven't even exchanged words!" Ah great times, love the guy.

Kidboy:
I remember when he was new to the place, and started off as me and Lee's fanboy, the guy's one of the funniest people around here, cracks me up all the time, and another person I'd like to party with one day. We need to invade england and see lee together man!

Kaination:
Another guy who cracks me the **** up, funny guy, would like to party with him one day. Preferably in the presence of Kidboy and Lee

Majin_You:
One of my first real good friends I met with in this community, would love to hang out with him for a while.

Brim:
A long gone but awesome member, another awesome person to party with. Lee and Opty are the only people left who used to regularly talk with the guy with me included.

Optimus Prime:
by far the funniest person I've ever talked with, we'd shoot the **** for hours, the times were especially fun when Opty, myself, Brim, Lee, Light Scream, and Kurt would talk crazy bull**** for skype hours at a time.

Kurt:
Yea, he's kinda hated around here now because of the whole minion fiasco, but that aside, I really like the guy, funny person, need to party with him one day as well, heh.

Light Scream:
ESF's best smartass. The guy had cool quips and could rage anyone in the shortest amount of time. Favorite moment was when he had grOOvy extremely pissed on IRC, grOOvy kept calling him a "fat nerd" every 5 seconds.

Synth:
Fellow party person, would like to shoot the **** and smoke a dooby with him.

I'll edit in more I think of later, in the mean time, post yours!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought a thread like this would pop up one day, I was hoping it would.

I'd like to meet many people here actually, but I am very casual and not one for rowdy partying, so I'd either be a stick in the mud or the designated driver.

Magus-Hilarious, and the bombastic sarcasm just intrigues me to see how he (..you?) would behave in real life. You also seem rational, so you wouldn't be an unprovoked ass.

Zeonix-I have a strong curiosity to see how this person operates. I'd love to see him in a real life debate, maybe go against him, but brown nosing aside, I don't think I'd be able to keep up with him. This Nixness would freak me out though.

Sub-Almost like my view of Zeonix, but, how should I say this...Less edgy? The way he presents himself is less radical than Zeonix, which isn't bad or good, but is something I could relate to easier.

Optimus Prime-I have a lot of respect for him for some reason. Considering the age and life style difference, I'd feel like a side kick or something. But I need to play Warhawk with this man.

Kidboy-I'd keep my distance, but I also must see this man operate. I wouldn't smoke his weed, but I'd be happy just watching him smoke it. If we were in a club or at a dance, I'd enjoy seeing how he'd work on the floor and with his charisma.

Kaination-As a fellow flash artist, we have much to discuss in animation. Besides that, he seems like a cool guy and is around my age, so hanging out would be fun.

Smith-I want to go to a fancy box social with this man. Top hats, monocles, and all that jazz. That is all.

J-Dude-Given his religious stances, I want to see how he lives his life. Don't really know too many religious people.

Arthos-This man seems very dark, and I want to see how this affects his daily life.

Majin_You-The voice of reason seems like someone I'd get along with very well. I don't what we do though. Sit down, play a video game, drink some Kool-Laid, and think for 3 hours. That, or mini golf.

Sailor Alea-Avoiding the typical reasons why a teenager would want to meet the only girl left on the forums, she does not behave like the stereotypical internet girls with an unnecessary amount of "^_^s" and what not, which perks my curiosity yet again. Given her like for techno, we must rave.

PCJoe-I need to meet another black person on this forum besides me =(

Cucumba-I'd be intimidate by him, but he seems like a nice guy to meet. I'd also like to attack him...With pads, helmets, and whatnot, just to see what he'd do.

Many other I'd like to meet to, but these guys I somewhat have reasons for. There may be more, I'll think of some if I missed any.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense guys, but I don't think I'd want to meet anyone on this forum. Hell, I wouldn't even want to meet Zeonix and I talk to the guy every day. I think I'd hate Zeo if I ever met him in real life, he's too much of an *******.

edit: I take it back. I techinically have met Sarutobi, if only for like 2 minutes, since he goes to the same college i'm going to.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Sub. I prefer to keep my internet life and actual life separate. I'd say I want to meet Sub, but he's too much of a tool and folds easily. I need a strong man in my life. That's probably why my mirror is my second best friend.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Sub. I prefer to keep my internet life and actual life separate. I'd say I want to meet Sub, but he's too much of a tool and folds easily. I need a strong man in my life. That's probably why my mirror is my second best friend.
Aww, we're so much alike. We should like totally meet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, baby. Take me back.

Magus is probably the only person on the forum I'd make the effort to meet. He seems like a laid back guy and I'm sure we'd have a few laughs, although I'm not so sure how long that would last after whatever we were on wore off. Depending on who visited whom, he'd make a great wingman.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything a meeting in New York would be the best option.

A big city to take in, and plenty to do and laugh at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna meet Kama and GG so we can finally have that massive orgy they always promised me.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus/Eon has just about everyone I wouldn't mind running into on an off-chance. I'd also add Ryoko and Orion, grOOvy, Smith, Cheeseman, and a long-gone member who went by the name Firefly. I wouldn't mind seeing the man behind the mask with respect to Hibiki, actually.

Surprisingly enough, Light Scream and I live only a few blocks apart, yet we've never run into each other over the last 6 or so years. You'd think that it would have occurred at least once in that interval, given that Winnipeg isn't exactly a gigantic city.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
So many people I'd like to meet in real life, too many to name them all but mostly the rest of the team and forum staff I haven't met yet
Some other people better hope they never meet me if they want to live though.

And I already met a few during the last couple of years.. was always a great time :)

hey MY, I met Firefly quite a few times ... hes a funny guy. Last time I saw him was like a year or two ago when he stayed like a week at my place.
He's still frequently in icq if you want to talk to him btw ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are quite a few ones

Svendaman,Kama,SV,DjReady,
Kongkong,Ryokeen,Nataku,HntrLuc,
DarktoothDD,Teknik,Elemental,Eclipse,
Enix,Zabuza2k,ShadyD,Suprore,TRSS
and plenty other peeps.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pressed CTRL+F, and the only "Fatal_CobraX" I saw was "Welcome, Fatal_CobraX." from the user CP.

I ****ing hate all of you. </3

But I'd have to say Shiyojin, pretty bad ass guy.
Makes the whole Gaia thing look.. good.
Even though it's usually bad.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination, KidBoy, Lee, Jakut, Majin_You, DaRk, and everyone on the team.

If I'd like to meet you, but didn't think of you, oh well. Cry about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone actually wants to meet me irl D:

Meh too many to list, too lazy, but goddamnit, some meeting would be nice, preferably in England :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan, Tales, MF29, MC, Mountain Dewd, Synth and Lee for liking Megadeth.

Pretty much.

Force Pit Member
Best answers

So what you're saying is i'm not strong enough for you? Is that it?

I don't know really. I'm kinda with Sub, just because on the internet it's all fun and games but when it gets to be in real life I could see somethings getting annoying quite easily.

Though I suppose I COULD meet kurt or deman if I wanted to.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lemme see.....LionHeart, LegendarY, john_volkov, Lee, Zeonix (cause the guy is hilarious), Grega ofc, and last but not least, Lukyas (so I can beat the living daylights out of him)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like to meet saru, but thats really only it.

the rest of the guys i know will have to stay internet buds, because thats the only way that works when comparing personalities. however, if zeo is the same in real life, me and him would probably get along excellently. same with sub. but, as sub said, i wouldnt want to talk to them everyday. hell, i already have a hard enough time talking to my good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom