Your .dll[cl+dllsclient.dll

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if your using 1.1 for whatever reason you have to upgrade to 1.2 then when you upgrade that then you have to download the 1.2.1 patch its located in files on the main site and in the future clarify your problem a little bit not just that theres something wrong with your dlls say what kinda of system your using and what version number you have on esf

Best answers
This has been answered before. Your version is not the same as the server. That's it.

Best answers
ive downloaded the newest version of esf and the beta and this still pops up...can someone tell me where i must put the patch file in order for it to work correctly? PLEASE !

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the patch should already be directed to your steam account i dont know why the dlls thing would pop up are you trying out different servers cause some are 1.1 and normal 1.2 servers

Best answers
I got the problem of the cl_dll/client.dll and how can i fix it. im running on 1.1. is there a crack/patch?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
join a server that has 1.1 running if the version of the server is difrent then the 1 you have you get the error

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom