[Old PotW] Your ass is grass

Best answers
Oh WOW you guys added grass texture into cell games!!!! I never even thought of implementing something so simple lol. That's a good idea to because when the rocks come up off the ground like that it looks more natural.

Who came up with this?

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
MY IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, RYOs awesomeeeee shader skillssssssssss. Its 3D grass thats generated based on the color of texture and where it is :D. Has wind movement as well

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Directed by J.J. Abrams.

I don't even know whats happening in that pic. It kinda looks like hes firing a beam, but his arms are cocked back, so I don't know.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I tell you guys ESF:F is getting better and sexier every week

Best answers
Wind movement as well......sswwweeetttt. Smart idea Dalte, looks really good Ryokeen.

When this game comes out I'm going to leave the game running all the time in full window mode and just have that as my desktop - seriously.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OOooh now i got an idea xD Lets get back to my idea with sliding and instead of decals the grass would bend a little bit while we slide (not permamently but while we are there sliding and it will bend back when we left the place)

EDIT: or even make the grass bend when we fly close by the ground ?

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Directed by J.J. Abrams.

I don't even know whats happening in that pic. It kinda looks like hes firing a beam, but his arms are cocked back, so I don't know.
Uh, that's not Goku dumbass that's the Enterprise. See the nacelle? Geez Zeo, you're starting to piss me off.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
...I think I might be spending more time ingame lining up the perfect screenshots than I will actually play it, whenever it's released.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I think I might be spending more time ingame lining up the perfect screenshots than I will actually play it, whenever it's released.

The funny thing is, I will probably turn every graphical thing down as low as possible when actually playing.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The funny thing is, I will probably turn every graphical thing down as low as possible when actually playing.
haha :D fighting opponent when suddenly : *_* those beautiful mountains ... those trees ;o > gets killed

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
He is charging a Kaméhaméha. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Goku uses Special Beam Cannon? Whaaat? Did I miss something?
I though that Piccolo and a few others used it, not Gohan or Goku. :|

Wait a minute, Deverz, are you kidding? I hope so.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They are high or trolling don't listen to them xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the manga, Goku taught SBC to Piccolo, who then made it his own. This was before the Nishiyotamahasha Tournament wherein Goku battled the forces of Meiji, who were attempting to tear the very fabric of their nation apart by disarming everyone. Goku showed them what it really means to bear arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom