You Like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have two pics of Vegetunks I made the first one and my friend made the other one
:laff: :laff:

Best answers
MC said:
You didn't make those...
Yo dude how gonna tell me I didnt make those i didnt make the one on the bottom thats my friend i did every thing but the hands (suck at hands :laff: )
go to the website posted up on my sig and most of those drawings are me or my friend Julius :smile:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those pictures have been around for years... and I doubt most of those drawings at myfavoritegames are yours.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
Yo dude how gonna tell me I didnt make those i didnt make the one on the bottom thats my friend i did every thing but the hands (suck at hands :laff: )
go to the website posted up on my sig and most of those drawings are me or my friend Julius :smile:
We'll let a moderator or administrator be the judge of that. I know for a fact you didn't make those pictures. They have been around for years, along with most of the pictures in that myfavoritegames link in your signature field.

Best answers
EXACTLY!!! OMG!!!! did i say i made those like yesterday NO!!!!!!!!! i made those when i was like 17 or sumtin man.... DAMN u guys are gunna make me cry :cry: :cry: besides mine sucks(top one) compared to the one my friend drew(bottom)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then prove that you made those.

Also, you need to give credits to @moN for your signature like he/she requested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really one to step into art threads but I guess now's a good a time as any. Draw him again from a different angle and I won't give you a warning. You don't even have to color him in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
I have two pics of Vegetunks I made the first one and my friend made the other one
:laff: :laff:
Iv'e seen those pictures like years ago, you shouldn't of lied, just because you lied you got yourself in a trap, the more you lie, the more guilty your gonna feel when you get busted.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er, its pretty obvious you didn't make those pics, because you say in that link beneath your siggy "come look at my art!!!" and I only see some badly modified pictures of goku/trunks, and more.

For one, that pic on "your art site", is nothing more but Gotenks head on buu's body, you only changed the colour of his body to the colour of gotenks head, even that head is too big for the body.

Or that one, also from "your art", its just a horribly bad modified pic, at least that one made me laugh very hard.

Best answers
He drew them. Didn't you guys know super_sayain_10 drew the original DBZ manga too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
He drew them. Didn't you guys know super_sayain_10 drew the original DBZ manga too?
Your kidding right?

Best answers
Really I DONT care what u guys think i mean most of u guys are just agreing with MC just to fit in but think what u want this thread is closed in my case PCE!!!!!!! :S

P.S.: but wat i drew was ****ing sick though no matter what u peeps say :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Failure to meet my request earns you a warning.

The link in your signature stating you made any of that artwork has also been removed.

- Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom