Yo pppppppeopl Im HAving Some TroUBLE PLZZZZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Best answers
wen iM JuSt A BOut 2 PLay ESf It Says THE INSTRUCTION AT "0x645f6c63 REFERENCED MEMORY AT "0x645f6c63. THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE READ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ppppeopl HELPPppppppp ME BAd PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: U HElp U DA BEst :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DIS HAS NOTHING TO DOOO WITH SERVERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

yeah but seriously try typing like a normal person so people can understand just wtf ur talking about

the problem could be that u just downloaded a bad installer so try redownloading it from a different site

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: hikibi IM Trieing 2 download esf 1.2 but it goes i cant install it i have 14.6gb and it says i need 289mb Plz HelP HIKIBI PLZZZZZ

Best answers
i HAve ESF beta1.1 when im jst about 2 play it it jst freezes Evry BOdy ANyboDy PLZz All U People Outder HELPPPPPPPPp O_O O_O O_O

Best answers
You need beta 1.2.3 to play online.. download it and then try..

And your 1.2 download probably got corrupted in the download. re-download and try again.

Oh and a little tip. DOnT WrItE LiKe ThIs! if you want people to pay attention then write normaly with proper grammar (my grammar is far from perfect but whatever)

Best answers
ok Wen i Try To iNstaLl ESF 1.2.3 The INStaLL IS STilL GRey It DOesnT Turn White I nEeD Help BAd It SAys U NeEd More SpaCe The ESF 1.2.3 Iz 239.8MB And I Hav 13.7GB Plz HElp And Iz Der Any oDer SIte Dat I Cud GEt SOo I Cud DOwnLOAd ESF Plz PPL HELp :cry: I wanT 2 PLay ESF BADlY Iz Der Any ODer SItes U GUys Or GUrls CUd aTelL Me SO i Cud PLAy IT :laff: :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats whit those letters its anoying to read if you write like that >.<

anyhow you wanted a site well here is the official site http://www.esforces.com/?p=files
and make shure you upgrade from 1.2.x (x can be aney number) and not from 1.1 cause that wouldnt work

and run HL once be4 you install ESF

and could you please type like evryone else its anoying to read :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like grega said, you need to run halflife from steam at least once before installing esf.

Best answers
hey but i have a question 2 i installed halflive but if i go to my games there is no half live icon

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instaling it isnt enough you have to register your HL CD-key with STEAM

Best answers
HEy SUp People Wen IM Jst ABout 2 PLAy ESF 1.1 It Writes Dis the instruction at "0x645f6c63 reFerenced memory at "0x645f6c63. THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE READ ANyBOdy PLz HElP

Best answers
$70p 7yPinG iN L337!!!!!!

Stop typing in leet!!!!!! it doenst make you cool or anything, its just a pain in the ass if you really want ppl 2 help you

Now which was easier to read? ESF 1.1 is known to have alot of bugs and it could be your half life thats busted i dunno, or you didnt install it correctly

Best answers
HEy WEre DO i GEt A MAterIAl Dat FIxes BUgs OR CUd U JSt GIv ME DA WebSitE

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SeE hOw I tYpE 3dA fReAk?

DoWnLoAd ThE eSf FiLe (EsF v.1.2.3) aT hTtP://wWw.EsF-wOrLd.CoM

No really stop typing like that <>_<> but the 1.2.3 version should work.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hitler, do not post further inappropriate material. Repeating this action will get you permanently banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom