Yet another sig.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's overall really blurry, but there is a lot of layout potential.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your sigs are always so big and empty. You don't need such a huge sig when you don't have anything to fill it with. Brush work is pretty for about five seconds without anything on top of it. 6/10

But it looks like you're improving, so just keep at it! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks pretty low quality, especially with text.
I like the background on the right, but i'm wondering what's with those 'green flames' or whatever they are supposed to be xD
Render is also pretty fine, and you're definitely improving, although you should start to put borders! >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's overall really blurry, but there is a lot of layout potential.
*looks at your sig* lol :laff:

Oh well, thanks for the crits you guys. I might start putting borders on, but I kinda hate them as you may have guessed x.x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth's sig is blurry because of what he wanted to portray - a sense of speed. Motion blur is perfect for that.

As for your sig, I agree with Spunky. Why don't you try making a much smaller signature and pay more attention to the details in it, than making a big one that looks empty? I have the feeling that there's too many shades of green in there too, the dragon-like effect surrounding the stock looks really off compared to the background. The background itself is more of the same, and it would look better if it would be more diverse.

Hope I've helped.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of the greens need to match to maintain balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom