yep its comeing!

Best answers
some pl tell me budokai 3 = dbgt

I DONT WANNNNTTTTTT THATTT !!!

Best answers
i dont think it is going to be any dragonball gt but u never know.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if they want a dbz game thats ""Right from the start, our main aim was to create a faithful Dragon Ball Z video game experience," they should come here and play esf. now thats a dbz experience

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would hardly call any of the Budokai games a faithful Dbz experience, because they mispell and messed up all of the attacks and names. Anyways, if it's GT I won't even bother playing it. Someone post up when they have some screenshots, then we can see what they're aiming for.

Valeska

V
nah they all suck.
you play them out in one day...
they only thing you would play more is multiplayr..of for more characters..
the rest of the game :no:

Bolteh2

B
ehm... they announced those games about a week or 2 ago...

not really "news" eh

Best answers
OBVIOUSLY, he's posting this for those who would like to play the game and dont already know about it...

hmmm, i would have thought that they would do movies before they did GT..
i hate GT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no reason for them not to do GT. GT is on Toonami right now. Why not? Some of the diehards are against it, but they probobly figure "screw'em." I bet some of them watch it anyway. . .

Budokai is a waste of money. I mean, you buy fighting games for depth, variety, originality, etc., stuff that makes you enjoy it with your friends. You can beat most every fighting game, and unlock 90% of the crap on the first day. It's your friends and the engine that make it last. Budokai is about as complex as a game of ring toss. The fact that they re-used sooo many combos and animations shows you how much effort they threw in to making it depthful. It's about making the quick buck for them. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom