Yeah SOMETHING FROM ME

Best answers

i figured id give this bad boy a thread of his own now

sitting around 1830 right now

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't really say much since you can only see the silhouette of Naruto in that picture. Looks good so far, judging by the silhouette of the model that is.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it looks good, but we need wires to fully judge the quality :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like he has a slight bonner, other than that it looks pretty good :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZhell said:
:laff: what is emo ?
Depressed people talking about dead birds. :(

Anyways, can't wait to see you skin this, Public Enemy. :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gah.. silhouettes don't pimp the model like a normal render or viewport grab would

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yush, wud be a lil more useful to see the actual model :x

Silloutte looks okay, proportionaly its very nice, but some reason the pelvis looks a little too big, but scince i cant tell where the crotch ends and where his jacket starts I could be wrong. Only thing i can really crit, is the hands look very unatural, palms should be like a curved truncated box rather than straight parallel edges if you get what i mean, here's a few hand studies i did a while ago: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/sketchbook24Medium.jpg see how the knuckles are like a bridge and there's a hollowness in the palm? thats what i think you're hands are missing, also take note of how wrists look, imo they're too small atm. If you hold your hand out in that position it wud be flatter on top (the wrist should actually jut up slightly because of the bone shape) from the wrist to the fingers with a rounder palm underneath particulary the pad/base of the thumb.

Keep it up man, I wud say its one of the best naruto models ive seen, but cuz its a silloutte its hard to judge at this point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dynamic` said:

i figured id give this bad boy a thread of his own now

sitting around 1830 right now
I do not understand why you would show us a model in the dark, if you want educated and safisticated critique, then you will need to reveal the model so i can state my opinion.

Best answers
well i didnt show wires because for the most part i didnt model the model in a way that you guys would normally see and i knew you would complain that the lower part being the legs are really messy and that was because i tried to model the shape of fold onto the model

now here it is and im sorry because i really didnt think everyone would cry about it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Head and body look quite good.

Legs would be alright if they had a line of verts at the front.

Great model otherwise.

Best answers
do you know how to make shoulders deform?
because theres nothing wrong with that shoulder

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dynamic` said:
strange how hes right though... right now your mesh would collapse at the armpit from the front, effectively making it look like he hasnt got a body under that jacket of his.

i would suggest using a couple of complete loops around the shoulder area to help aleviate this problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've found that two sections on at the armpit and three at the top of the shoulder deform pretty well and don't really kill hte polycount either.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
strange how hes right though... right now your mesh would collapse at the armpit from the front, effectively making it look like he hasnt got a body under that jacket of his.

i would suggest using a couple of complete loops around the shoulder area to help aleviate this problem.
actually it can still deform perfectly well as long as you know what verts to assign to what bone

i was going to clean the shoulder up a little but not by doing anything major and just with simple stuff like moving verts here and there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dynamic` said:
yeah i do, i was just wondering wether that would work as well because i used to do it like that and it always ended up being incredibly messy to horrible, nowadays i just cut in some loops and everything deforms perfect... than again.. im no expert

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom