XP LOG IN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Computer never need to "log in" now for some odd reason it does, the "Hint" is something I would never had made up, and I have no idea what the hell my pw is so I cant log in to MY comp. Is there a way to override this? If you know of a link or a soluition please post the link or im me (snow1586) wih the answer as soon as you can. Thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant override the log in password thing

the whole point of it being there is so u have to type in the password

just make a new account

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to make a new account but you cant make a new one unless you log on and i cant log in, there is only 1 log in name.

Best answers
heh, you could probably hack into your computer if you were competant enough, but i doubt any one here is. Easiest solution i can think of is to reinstall the OS.

Best answers
This should be fairly easy. Reboot your computer, and keep pressing the F8 key, until a menu comes up. Select safe mode. When the computer starts, select the ADMINISTRATOR account from the xp login menu, and from there create a new account...

Best answers
i dont think u can create or edit accounts in safe mode. can you........?

Best answers
u edit it in user accounts and u go to change the ways users log on and off and u turn off use the welcome screen and the log in will be like everything before windows xp and after windows 3.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my mom change my pw -_-, but the admin thing in safe mode, for me that as a ow as well so thats no help :(

Best answers
well snow thats like the only way to fix this problem so just ask ur mom for the password back and if she says no ur screwed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom