www.bonsaikitten.com PLEASE HELP ME

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys i found this site the other day on the internet www.bonsaikitten.com almost one year ago we managed to get this off the internet by signing a pettition now i dont know what to do at all =( im no tree hugging hippy or anything or an animal rights guy but i feel badly that a man in new york is just getting cats and putting them in bottles and i quote from the mail we sent out last year :

"(www.bonsaikitten.com) A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for The rest of their lives! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their Faces.The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles."

If anyone lives in new york and know were he lives pleas kill him i would actualy pay the person to kill him i dont care people like this dont deserve to be alive.

can someone pleas help me with : A killing that sonofa or ,B getting of the internet

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, HOAX.

If anyone lives in new york and know were he lives pleas kill him i would actualy pay the person to kill him i dont care people like this dont deserve to be alive.
Wow, that is one of the single most retarded things I have ever read on these forums.

Way to get so angry and RAGED over something that isn't even real. Don't believe everything you read on the internet man, and calm the **** down.

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ILL GET RIGHT ON IT, ZELDALINK! *loads shotgun*

Cmon, use common sensee o.0.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a very old website. All of that on there is fake and they even admitted that what they had on the site is fake.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And not only that, you can't just go around killing people you think are messed up. Regardless of whether it was a joke or not, there is a little thing called the law that says you can't just kill people because you disagree with what they're doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man it used to be normal in the far east i just cant stand people who hurt animals :(

and prime thx for actualy telling its a hoax i feel better now ( i actualy do)

EDIT: i rather kill 1 man saving tons of animals then letting him live and i dont give 2 ****s about the law people get killed every day in the us

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People also get killed everyday in every other country. Whats your point? Murder is wrong, no matter what your reasons are (unless you're trying to avenge your mother/ father/siblings so you can defeat an evil ninja from outer space).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only "good" reason to kill someone (mind the quotes, its not good, but it is understandable) Is when a person kills your whole family...and this is definatly not a good reason to kill someone, I mean, I dont like it if this would be real, but I wouldnt exactly go on a murder spree because of this...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should not kill anyone for any reason.

Besides, what makes you think it used to be "normal" for people in the far East to kill animals? We kill animals here in the United States. People in the far East only did what everyone else did so who is there to blame?

I hope you understand that site which was posted is fake.

Best answers
Im glad it takes five people to tell this guy it was fake even after he realized it at about the third post

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
zeldalink said:
hey man it used to be normal in the far east i just cant stand people who hurt animals :(

and prime thx for actualy telling its a hoax i feel better now ( i actualy do)

EDIT: i rather kill 1 man saving tons of animals then letting him live and i dont give 2 ****s about the law people get killed every day in the us
I'd rather skin and eat 300 animals alive to save a human being who is self conscious.

That'll show those animals whose boss.

I hate PETA.

Reading this thread has an idea stirring.

I'm gonna stick my neighbor's cat's face into my blender, I'll take pics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
And not only that, you can't just go around killing people you think are messed up. Regardless of whether it was a joke or not, there is a little thing called the law that says you can't just kill people because you disagree with what they're doing.

indeed

anyway... for those who are slow on the uptake, i have 3 >_>

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya that was done in quite an early version on photoshop, and I've seen better PS work in my day :p

-Karrde-

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha, I remember when PETA got its **** all worked up over this site, even when they found out it was fake. Something about it inciting the idea to people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom