WWE Wrestlemania 23!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's that time of year ... it's WRESTLEMANIA! The showcase of the immortals.

Here's the match card:

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
Battle of the Billionaires
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
ECW Originals vs. New Breed
Women's Champion Melina vs. Ashley
Kane vs. The Great Khali
United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I hate wrestling, I'm glad John Cena beat Shawn Micheals, who severely gets on my nerves (one of my friends is a wrestling fanatic and always talks about this **** so I know a bit)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Best answers
Haha... i was there guys. ANd i'll tell you this, its TOTALLY different in person when your actually there. I seen Triple H in person, he is pretty damn big.

And i'll also tell you, its an experience that needs 2 be felt by everyone. Totally awesome, if you ever get a chance to go, do it!

Best answers
I bet my money on Donald Trumps hair...
Seriously last time i was intrestend in wrestling was when i played a new wrestling game with my cousin, that was still on NES. So you can make a small calculation how long it was...

Best answers
Haha both of you bet wrong. The WWE and Donald Trump wouldnt let Vince win... Donald wouldnt go for it.

And besides, Umaga is overrated. Lashley would own that guy anyday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UFC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE

Best answers
Lol Lashley it's no match for Umaga even on Smackdown vs Raw 2007 , you don't know nothing pal ! take out that sig , because it's not worthing for you.

Best answers
Lol Lashley it's no match for Umaga even on Smackdown vs Raw 2007 , you don't know nothing pal ! take out that sig , because it's not worthing for you.
What makes Umaga so great? The fact that he is a fat piece of samoan ****? dude... Umaga is overrated, along with Hulk Hogan, Cena, and the Undertaker (yea thats right, I WENT THERE!)

If Undertaker didnt have an undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, i can almost gurantee (sp?) that Batista would've succesfully defended his title at Wrestlemania 23.

Best answers
i got to agree with cena and hulk hogan and undertaker , but this isn't important , the fact is umaga will win :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom