wtf :(

Best answers
okay, let me know if anyone else here is with me. I'm with T mobile and want the new blackberry storm, but if anyone else has looked at the plans on Verizon, its 130 bucks for the premium plan, and the the most basic ****ty plan is 99 bucks..wtf? :| Anyone else looking forward to this phone but run into the same road bump?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er... thought of just going to T-Mobile direct?

ugh... there's a reason i left the phone retail business. but i have to ask, what are your needs? how many minutes/txts do you need? are you going to browse the web all the time? etc.

Best answers
I dont need to browse the web on my phone, and i dont go over 600 mins because i have the my fave 5 and mobile to mobile, so with that all combined the amount of talk actual talk time i use doesnt go over 600 mins..I would on the other hand need unlimited text =\ And thats pretty much it.

I want the storm because its a sleek phone and it has sorts of awesome features that are similar enough to the iphone, yet better for me because i already own an ipod touch, so getting an iphone would just be a waste. Besides, IPhones arent that great ive heard =\ So my current plan works just fine for me, but unfortunately Verizon ****s the **** out of people with their prices and ****ty plans =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom