Wtf

Best answers
Where did the topic i had going disapear to anyways just post your stuff here about it... i guess

Best answers
Dude, I think it was deleted because it isn't something that you should be telling everyone. You gotta look at it from her point of view, she loves her father regardless of what he does and you guys are talking about taking his life. I know it is wrong and I have no sympathy for him, the girl must have extremely low self esteem from this situation and is very, very confused about here emotions. She is growing up, I think you should atleast call a hotline and report it. Contact your local police, they can find out who he is without a last name. You don't have to ask to help someone, dammit kid! Talking about how you are going to kill him isn't helping her. You should think about doing this in a legal way. You'd be suprised at how many different ways the police can find him, they can even trace the IP nowadays. So the best thing is to contact the police right away, tell your mother about this or someone that you can trust.

Best answers
Sorry for the double post but anyways... I'm talking to her right now and well I talked her into phoning the cops... So anyways..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The exact reason for it's removal is the negative attitude it took. The thread was pumping up the hate a couple of notches. We definately feel for her but the lynching talk had to go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i can gather from the info here they r tlking about a girl who was unfortunate to have her father or someone elses statutorylly rape them

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mmmm..... legal action always good.... sexual offenders get treated badly in prison... mmmm......... yeh legal do it legit.. that way u dun get stuffed ova for nufin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom