wtf the ****?

Should You Be Able To Vote Between Two Differnt Piece Of Works, Art Or Materials?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• if it will end in a flame fest, no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
man whats this?

i try and have a poll and it gets shut down.
and opnions are legal and telling that you cant vote for one item than the other is unjust and unlawful.

and its also stupid.

i myself have to admit i was being careless about the post was irratted at the time but sorry.
didnt mean to get on anyones nerves.
just i was ina awkward mood.

and i dont like that you cant post about something between two differnt works.
thier both great in a differnt way but i just wanted to know what the people in here thought because i was bored.
if thats wrong than the people moderatiing and admining these boards need to rethink it because its not wrong to feel a differnt way about something esle.

and b4 i get flamed i just wanna say do not bring up the stupid fact that,,, "Oh but you gotta obey the rules"
or "man id just shut up because you obviously dont know what your talking about"

or some stupid **** like that.

anyhow sorry for breakign the rules but i think thier unjust.
i like these forums but i get flamed sometimes and it gets annboying that i try to help someone and a n00b comes in and starts posting stuff off the topic title.

if im wrong when i help solve a problem, then im sorry but when someone knows how to fix that ill wait to find the answer and then thatll make me mroe experienced.

please leave this open for people to read it.
i hate mods.(well some of them)

oven tho im upset right now....
i may regret this post

Best answers
what is this? you dont need to start another poll because you felt your other one was wrongfully closed, thats just rediculous. (sorry to any ops that think im trying to moderate this post, its just that its hard for me to voice my opinion on something as retarded as this without sounding how i do o_o

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what's a great idea? Making another poll after yours gets shut down. If you didn't know, the ESF team and affiliates have to pay for these forums and website. And they are receiving no compensation for it. So they can run THEIR forums anyway THEY want to.

If you don't like it, you are free to leave.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to make people feel like they are in a competition with one another just because you decide to make a stupid poll. Let people be creative without being judged.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please remove your opinion from your sig before I do. ESF and DMZ comparisons always start flame fests. I want to remind you that the forums are an Autocracy, not Democracy . . . so deal with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all wtf!!!!!!!! is this about second if the poll is what is appears to be about why the hell is it in the beta 1 section?

Best answers
1337 h4x0r, his poll is a followup to his previous "DMZ vs ESF, YOU decide" poll :\ , shouldnt be very old if you wanna find it to see it :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMZ vs. ESF polls always turn into people insulting DMZ. I think the two mod teams are on friendly relations with each other, and to see crap like that on one of their forum's is just rude.

You have the right to throw out your opinion, talk about what you will, however the owner(s) of this forum also have the right to do anything they want to any of the users on this forum for any reason they want. That's THEIR right.

So don't make stupid ESF vs DMZ polls. On these forums, it's obvious that ESF would win the poll anyway. The people of DMZ don't need to see their hard worked looked down at like that.

Some mod or something posted a good example somewhere, that went something like:

Pretend that you and a friend both wrote an essay for your teacher. Your essays were from different angles but about the same thing. These essays took both of you a lot of time and a lot of effort, but they were both for fun, and didn't help either of your grades. Now pretend that when you handed in your essay, the teacher decided to have a class discussion about which essay was better. Can you imagine being in that kind of sh*tty position? And then to add to that, some of the students just start making fun of it.

The thing is, this ISN'T a competition, they don't want to go comparing things like that because people feel bad in the end. What's the point?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea as hitokiri said, thisisnt competition, these are just frikkin games, and its not a good way to get on the admins side to remake what they closed....ive seen trial and error...it aint pretty

you should not compare two different people, or materials
REASON
someone says "anonymous's" sigs are better

someone else retaliates asking "why?"

the person explains and usually points a fault to "anonymos#2's" work, then people take sides and hell just breaks loose taking up bandwidth which is probably what i just now did

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why compare. They are both great mods with a great team! Long Live DMZ and ESF!

All who oppose shall die at Ryokos hands or Cucs or whoever closes this.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont get it and dmz sucks :S

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea OWA and hitokiri have said the most intelligent things in this thread...
but if you wanna show you like ESF better, use that sig on their threads

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should not compare dmz and esf. They are two mods for the same game using the same theme and that is where the similarities end.

Closed.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see he failed to change his sig. So I changed it for you. If you try and change it back you will be banned.

.FM. will be banned for this, as this is his 5th or 6th warning in 3 days. ;/ If you can't behave, don't immortalize it in a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom